1). Control your own destiny. By controlling your own destiny, you can achieve as much or as little as you desire.
2). Create change. By creating change, you seek challenges that keep things interesting while also improving your chances for success.
3). Make a positive difference. By making a positive difference, you will be energized to succeed and be rewarded in ways that can be far greater than monetary gains.
Time Freedom, To do what you want, when you want with WHOM you want.
Financial Freedom, when you work for somebody else you work for their dreams - when you work for yourself - you set your Dreams into motion
Giving back: Since I have become an independent Entrepreneur (was a store front owner of 3 locations - which lacked Time & financial Freedom) I donate more of my time to the groups that are close to my heart.
1) bringing your ideals to reality
2) having fun
3) earning a good or super living
and of course
4) getting satisfaction on what you are doing
1. Make the money work you instead of you working for money - waiting for your monthly paycheck.
2. Implement your ideas and thoughts without being suppressed due to office internal politics and favourisms. Be the change and bring a positive change.
3. Provide job to others and encourage innovativeness, creativity
1) Making out on your own/with a team (can do attitude)
2) Bring a dream/idea into reality
3) Pride and Joy of success
1. Money, of course
2. A sense of satisfaction from being self-employed
3. Liberty to make your own choices/decisions
Only 3, there are so many!
1) The ability to do what I want, when I want. There's no such thing as 9-5. If I want to drop my kids off at school or pick them up, I can. If I feel like working at 10 PM, I can. Complete control of me.
2) To have complete control and responsibility over my own future. No one to thank or blame other than myself.
3) The ability to do what I thoroughly enjoy and get paid for it. If I don't like it any longer, I can change to something I do like and train someone to take over.
1- Make the change you want
2- Be your own boss
3- See your ideas come to life
1.) You have a passion to create or be part of team that has something that people will not only want but need.
2.) you have tried to work for others and have a hard time- because you and your boss are independent thinkers
3). You want to earn more for your family and have time to enjoy your family
4) You like to be part of winning solution
5). You want to help others get what they want, even if they don't know what that is
6.) You have so many good ideas and you want to implement them for your own business
1) Have an independent income no employer can take from you when you're laid off.
2) To bring your unique gifts to more people with a platform of service.
3) To embrace the values of responsibility, service and improve the lives of others.
1. So that the person you answer to is yourself ...and then your clients. ;-)
2. In my case, to work when and how I want. I build my quality time in first and then work around that, instead of the other way around.
3. To earn all the money I worked for, not just a percentage or so called wage.