What are your two or three favorite sayings?
My favorite sayings are:
1. If it is to be, its up to me
2. Don't reinvent the wheel, just change the spokes (Dennis Zink, me)
3. That which we measure improves
1- Do or don't, there is no try (Yoda) :o)
2- Treat others as you like to be treated (Universal)
3- You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want. - Zig Ziglar
1) "The rest of creation is waiting, breathless, for you to take your place." ~ David Whyte
2) "Are you living by deadlines — or by lifelines? Living by lifelines is living by intention, rather than by accident." mine, on CD What You Need to Know Now: A Road Map for Personal Transformation http://www.liveyourlight.com/Products.html
3) "The dream is over when we realize ourself to be all the actors in the play." ~ Alan Cohen, in The Dragon Doesn't Live Here Anymore
4) "If you asked me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud." ~ Emile Zola
I have LOTS more! Thanks for a super question, Dennis.
- Be focused on one niche
- Be specific to be terrific
- Giving precedes receiving
1. "Remember who you are and what you can become"
2. "If you can't make it good at least make it look good" - Bill Gates
Both are equally important, as there are circumstances that reminds and knock us with the (1).
We even try to make over things finer though it doesn't get with the required output. In such a case, we do go with (2).
It means a lot for having a remarkable survival and I do stick with this :)
“Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else”
“ Failure is not in falling down but in failing to get up and try again”
"There are three types of people in this world. There are those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that say 'What happened?' !"
1. Well done is better than well said. - Benjamin Franklin
2. One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested. - E. M. Forster
3. Nothing will work unless you do. - Maya Angelou
Great posts. Here are five focused on new-ventures:
1. Luck is not a strategy
2. Customer perception trumps data
3. 97% of success is showing up (Woody Allen)
4. Targets and plans must be reconciled
5. Price and cost are related, but they're not the same thing
1. You are what you repeatedly do. Success, then, is not an act, but a habit.
2. The best way to predict the future is to create it
3. You will never influence the world by trying to be like it.
Great question- I could always use a little inspiration on a Monday morning!
1)Three things will last forever--faith, hope, and love--and the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13:13
2) I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. - Bruce Lee
3)To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities. - Bruce Lee
My favorite quote comes from a Successories print that I bought soon after my son was born. It has helped me to stay grounded and focused on what is important in my life: "A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."
The mind is everything. What you think you become – Buddha
The unexamined life is not worth living – Socrates
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken ― Oscar Wilde