How can I create a website for my shop without any knowledge of programming language?
I want to open a website for my shop to sell my products online. I don't know any programming language. Where do I begin?
To create a website, especially in WordPress, you don't need to have knowledge of any programming languages. You can create a website easily.
A complete step by step guide with screenshots provided here to create a website: https://www.websofttutorials.com/how-to-create-a-website-step-by-step-guide/
Don't forget to use our A2 hosting coupon codes to get the hosting discount: https://www.websofttutorials.com/a2-hosting-coupons/
If you have any query or need any help creating your website then feel free to leave a comment in the comment section.
Imran, the field you are asking is too wide and you have many possibilities.
If you know HTML5 you can create easily with any website builder for own stores, but this all depends on the number of products you want to offer.
I mentioned first because you pay much less if you use WordPress, Wix or Squarespace.
Second is WordPress but I don't recommend it because of lack of security and today is much overpaid although is so-called "free software".
For running a medium project you will need basically to hire a designer and developer which will cost you a lot of money. Maybe $3k for start and $1.5k every year for updating and maintenance.
Laravel is something can do the job, but you need developers.
You have options open wide, yours is to pick.
Blazho from Exai
I think the easiest and most effective solution for you would be to use Shopify. Very user friendly and not much of a learning curve.
You can use Wordpress CMS, Wix, Tilda or if you want you can use Weblium.com - is an AI-powered website builder where you can create a website yourself under an hour.
You can create your website with WordPress even you have not any knowledge of programming. This is possible because of WordPress templates. Select the best templates related to your business category from one of the best WordPress themes marketplaces like https://www.sktthemes.net or https://www.themeforest.net. And update content as well as images.
Hey Imran - I've personally built a ton of websites. Both from scratch and using WordPress. WordPress is AWESOME, but it still requires some tech experience to get things set up correctly.
Some recommendations based on a lot of experience:
1) Theme: Choose a good theme. Something that looks nice and has a large user community so it's supported well. The "X" theme is probably one to look at, although it's been a while since I've used it.
2) Hosting: Choose good hosting for your site. Not Godaddy or Bluehost. Something with speed and performance. Siteground I think is decent.
3) E-commerce: If you're selling physical products, look at WooCommerce. If you're selling digital goods, don't use Woo. Use Easy Digital Downloads. I've used both and they both work well.
4) Caching: Get a quality caching plugin that just works. WP-ROCKET IMHO is the bomb. I have it running on about 60 websites right now.
5) CRM: Think about your customer follow-up. Follow Hook is a great WordPress plugin that is a lightweight, non-bloated CRM.
6) Backups: iThemes BackupBuddy is an awesome plugin for backing up your site. I've been using it for years on 50+ websites. Love it.
7) Firewall: WordFence all the way. You won't regret it.
8) SMTP: SendGrid is really good at email delivery from your site, if you need that.
9) SEO: All in One SEO is superb. Yoast is very popular, but I had it crash an important site a few years ago and after that, I switched to AIOSEO and have been very pleased. Either will work.
10) Spam: Akismet is supported by Automattic and used by many, but I personally use Cleantalk. Love it.
Hope that helps! I own a company called Outer Gain (outergain.com) that offers all-in-one site/hosting/training/support. Their Pro plan would be great for what you're after. Use PRO2019 for a free month off the service.
Well, that’s not an issue at all.
Let me tell you that half the startups right now have CEO and owners have no knowledge of programming what so ever. What you can do is hire a dedicated team to develop your solution or acquire a white label solution which will save you both time and budget.
Apart from that, I would encourage you to learn a little bit of code; it’s really not that hard if you set your mind to it. You can easily sign up for websites like Udemy, EdX or Udacity.
There are many ways you can build a website on your own.
1. Learn Wordpress and use WooCommerce to design your e-commerce website.
2. Use Shopify to create your store in minutes.
3. Use Wix to create your store.
Alternatively, you can also buy a small business web hosting. Most of the web hosting comes with a free website builder. Use the website builder to create your website.
Do some research to decide which option is right for you.
You can use Wordpress and other online site builders that have both paid and free options.
Go to wix.com, use wix designer and draw your layout feature, very easy. I built my site there.