How can I create a website for my shop without any knowledge of programming language?
I want to open a website for my shop to sell my products online. I don't know any programming language. Where do I begin?
As a marketing-oriented website construction, the first thing we have to solve is website traffic problem.
To enable customers to find your web, the website needs more traffic, otherwise, a beautiful website design can't play a role.
Secondly the website's functional content and user experience problems. The traffic also requires a reasonable functional structure, rich content and a good user experience to attract customers to visit your website in depth and improve conversion rate.
Finally, the website art design problem, because the first impression is also important to the viewer. Website design we can't expect to attract customers by the surprising new work of the art. Only by optimizing the website will make the traffic bigger, and providing rich and valuable content is really attracting customers.
You can try to learn WordPress and build a website on that. It is super easy to understand and does not require any coding language. It also does not compromise with the quality of the website. You can make any type of website on that platform from small to big and from simple to complex.
There are many ways you can build a website on your own.
1. Learn Wordpress and use WooCommerce to design your e-commerce website.
2. Use Shopify to create your store in minutes.
3. Use Wix to create your store.
Alternatively, you can also buy a small business web hosting. Most of the web hosting comes with a free website builder. Use the website builder to create your website.
Do some research to decide which option is right for you.
Today, in the tech-savvy era to start an online store don't necessarily require sheer technical knowledge and commendable grasp in writing codes. There are many ready-made solutions in the market by which you can start an online store quickly and at a less cost. You can read this post published at business.com: https://www.business.com/articles/here-are-the-best-options-to-build-a-multivendor-e/
Hey Imran - I've personally built a ton of websites. Both from scratch and using WordPress. WordPress is AWESOME, but it still requires some tech experience to get things set up correctly.
Some recommendations based on a lot of experience:
1) Theme: Choose a good theme. Something that looks nice and has a large user community so it's supported well. The "X" theme is probably one to look at, although it's been a while since I've used it.
2) Hosting: Choose good hosting for your site. Not Godaddy or Bluehost. Something with speed and performance. Siteground I think is decent.
3) E-commerce: If you're selling physical products, look at WooCommerce. If you're selling digital goods, don't use Woo. Use Easy Digital Downloads. I've used both and they both work well.
4) Caching: Get a quality caching plugin that just works. WP-ROCKET IMHO is the bomb. I have it running on about 60 websites right now.
5) CRM: Think about your customer follow-up. Follow Hook is a great WordPress plugin that is a lightweight, non-bloated CRM.
6) Backups: iThemes BackupBuddy is an awesome plugin for backing up your site. I've been using it for years on 50+ websites. Love it.
7) Firewall: WordFence all the way. You won't regret it.
8) SMTP: SendGrid is really good at email delivery from your site, if you need that.
9) SEO: All in One SEO is superb. Yoast is very popular, but I had it crash an important site a few years ago and after that, I switched to AIOSEO and have been very pleased. Either will work.
10) Spam: Akismet is supported by Automattic and used by many, but I personally use Cleantalk. Love it.
Hope that helps! I own a company called Outer Gain (outergain.com) that offers all-in-one site/hosting/training/support. Their Pro plan would be great for what you're after. Use PRO2019 for a free month off the service.
Well, that’s not an issue at all.
Let me tell you that half the startups right now have CEO and owners have no knowledge of programming what so ever. What you can do is hire a dedicated team to develop your solution or acquire a white label solution which will save you both time and budget.
Apart from that, I would encourage you to learn a little bit of code; it’s really not that hard if you set your mind to it. You can easily sign up for websites like Udemy, EdX or Udacity.
To start a website, you don't need to have knowledge of any programming languages. You can create a website without having any technical skills.
A complete step by step guide with screenshots provided here to create a website, just visit: https://www.wpressblog.com/how-to-start-a-blog-in-wordpress/
Don't forget to use our Bluehost coupon codes to get the hosting discount.
If you have any question or need any help on creating a website then feel free to comment here in the comment section.
Founder at WPressBlog
Go to wix.com, use wix designer and draw your layout feature, very easy. I built my site there.
You can use Wordpress and other online site builders that have both paid and free options.
You can create your website with WordPress even you have not any knowledge of programming. This is possible because of WordPress templates. Select the best templates related to your business category from one of the best WordPress themes marketplaces like https://www.sktthemes.net or https://www.themeforest.net. And update content as well as images.