What is On-Page Seo Checklist?
I want to check whether my site On-Page SEO is good or bad, So Any SEO expert here to tell me What are main factor on On-Page SEO.
How to check On-Page seo for any website?
Recently Ahrefs started a free platform ahrefs webmaster tools - AWT - I've already tried and would like to recommend it. It allows you to check your website according to the tech SEO checklist and shows the website health score. I consider it one of the best available on the market.
On-page SEO plays an important role in achieving top rankings. When you plan to make on-page changes you need to focus on these factors:
1. Keyword research: I believe this is the most important part you need to focus on first. Search your business-oriented keywords also check your competitor's top keywords.
2. Audit your website: Do an SEO audit to find out the issues in your website like loading time, broken links, canonical issues, pagination issues, etc.
3. Write a meaningful and catchy Title (under 55 characters) to increase your CTR
4. Write a meaningful meta description under 155 characters
6. Write short and user-friendly URLs
7. Arrange your content in Headings and subheadings
8. Keep only one H1 tag and then use H2, H3, and H4 tags accordingly
9. Make sure you are internal linking pages
10. Do proper keyword mapping
If you don't know how to do proper on-page, then you can take SEO expert assistance.
I have done these SEO checklists for my Project: Piramal Vaikunth before publishing any new posts or pages on site. You can also use the on-page SEO checklist to go back and check your work on any previously published content.
1. Do an audit of a website first
2. Perform keyword research to find the top keywords.
3. Choose one primary keyword for your content.
4. Make sure the primary keyword isn’t assigned to another piece of content.
5. Choose three to five related keywords for your content.
6. Create a content plan for your keyword.
7. Write high-quality content.
8. Wrap subheadings in an H1 & H2 tag.
As a reliable SEO company in the Philippines, we created a quick and easy to understand On-Page SEO checklist to help you audit and optimize for all the necessary on-page SEO factors you might be missing out on.
Ecommerce Solutions best all-in-one ecommerce solution that delivers the power of online shopping cart integrated with MLM and ERP Software at affordable prices i.e. 4999 pm only
If you want to check your website SEO checklist there are many tools that will help you understand the website score, errors, and issues. Free and paid both tools you can use as per your suitability.
On-page SEO is important for any website for ranking and also for providing and serving their best. IF you will not optimize your website on-page factor it will give adverse effects on your web pages. Like- high loading speed, higher bounce rate, more HTTP requests, etc.
On-page and off-page both are equally very important for the website.
On-page SEO contains to optimize - Meta title, description, Alt text, URL structure, etc.
For a better understanding of on-page SEO visit - On-Page Vs Off-Page SEO, What’s the difference?
You can check manually all the on page activities or else you can use SEO audit option..