What is On-Page Seo Checklist?
I want to check whether my site On-Page SEO is good or bad, So Any SEO expert here to tell me What are main factor on On-Page SEO.
How to check On-Page seo for any website?
On-page SEO plays an important role in achieving top rankings. When you plan to make on-page changes you need to focus on these factors:
1. Keyword research: I believe this is the most important part you need to focus on first. Search your business-oriented keywords also check your competitor's top keywords.
2. Audit your website: Do an SEO audit to find out the issues in your website like loading time, broken links, canonical issues, pagination issues, etc.
3. Write a meaningful and catchy Title (under 55 characters) to increase your CTR
4. Write a meaningful meta description under 155 characters
6. Write short and user-friendly URLs
7. Arrange your content in Headings and subheadings
8. Keep only one H1 tag and then use H2, H3, and H4 tags accordingly
9. Make sure you are internal linking pages
10. Do proper keyword mapping
If you don't know how to do proper on-page, then you can take SEO expert assistance.
Recently Ahrefs started a free platform ahrefs webmaster tools - AWT - I've already tried and would like to recommend it. It allows you to check your website according to the tech SEO checklist and shows the website health score. I consider it one of the best available on the market.
As a reliable SEO company in the Philippines, we created a quick and easy to understand On-Page SEO checklist to help you audit and optimize for all the necessary on-page SEO factors you might be missing out on.
Ecommerce Solutions best all-in-one ecommerce solution that delivers the power of online shopping cart integrated with MLM and ERP Software at affordable prices i.e. 4999 pm only