What are the best business books to read that can improve my managerial skills?
I am a manager for my company and I want to be more productive in my role. I need some advice, what are the best business books to improve my managerial skills? Thank you.
There are thousands of books about management but what follows are those that have withstood the test of time. So, whether you are a manager or hope to be one, these books will help you move towards that goal.
1. Name of the book - Decision Points
Author - George. W. Bush
2. Name of the book - The Rare Find: Spotting Exceptional Talent Before Everyone Else
Author - George Anders
3. Name of the Book - Good to Great
Author - Jim Collins
4. Name of the Book - The Lean Startup
Author - Eric Ries
5. Name of the book - MANAGEMENT: TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES, PRACTICES
AuthorDrucker (Harper Business, 1993; first published in 1985)