What is the best business idea after pendamic in US??
I believe starting a business is a toughest decision. There are a lot of ideas list that we get online but practically does anyone have experience. Need expert opinion? Any Business ideas after pendamic? Including online business.
i will say start doing blogging . There is no fear of recession,no fear to go to office . Just work from home.
Stay inside and be safe.
There are many!
But launching an eCommerce platform would be the best idea as now we all know how it is unaffected and still booming even after a pandemic like COVID-19.
Here I am listing the top eCommerce niches that will continue to grow even after the pandemic ends:
1. Grocery E-commerce: The U.S online grocery Market generated sales worth about 28.68 Billion U.S. dollars in 2019, with sales forecast to reach 59.5 billion U.S. dollars by 2023.
2. Online Wine & Liquor Store: According to statistics released by the U.S. Department of Commerce, consumers spend around $54.1 billion on the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
3. Online Furniture Marketplace: the US with $44.5 billion eCommerce sales of furniture in 2019 showcase an increasing trend among buyers of furniture, homewares, and home decor online.
4. Fashion & Apparel E-commerce Marketplace & App: According to the Fashion eCommerce Report by Statista the market is expected to grow further at 12.2% per year and reach a total market size of US$991.64 Billion by the end of 2024.
5. Online Cannabis Marketplace: While some state programs have legalized Cannabis in the U.S., Cannabis is still a Schedule 1 drug under the U.S. Controlled Substances Act and is federally prohibited. Though the opportunity in this sector is high as there is less competition, and consumers are on the higher side. Entrepreneurs also need to keep into account the legalities and rules that surround this niche.
Read this guide for more details: https://www.yo-kart.com/online-marketplace-guide.html
I believe the following changes are coming up in the upcoming years:-
Big companies are going to fail. Big companies simply can't keep paying their employees for not working. Companies need to become smaller and smaller in order to survive the economic recession which is upcoming!!!
Blockchain is going to become mainstream. US dollar is going to fail. And most of the currencies are pegged to the US dollar. Governments are going to look at alternate sources of currencies and blockchain/crypto currency is going to become the payment mode for most of the transactions. Gold and silver will survive but their liquidity is not as much as crypto.
Delivery businesses. Businesses which will provide home delivery to people are going to boom. There will be a gradual shift in consumer behaviour. Instead of people going and buying physically from store now consumers will want it to be delivered to their doorstep.
Videostreaming and audio streaming platforms. Tiktok, snapchat and songs streaming platforms are going to becoming huge. There is huge resentment against TikTok for being a
Chinese app and the fact that they are stealing user data is a huge huge market vaccum which is created. Any smart guy should try to fill that vaccum as fast as possible!!!
Blogging and affiliate marketing. I believe bloggers and content creators are going to win big after this. All the huge holes in these big corporations spending billions in mass media marketing is going to come crashing down as more and more people will spend time online. People will want content which they really need instead of consuming what everyone else is consuming. AI algorithms of youtube and Quora and google provides consumers that. And after the lockdown people wud be hooked to that. Awesome time to start content creation!!!!
COVID-19 pandemic has been severe on most businesses forcing millions of people to stay at home to stop the spread of the virus. But eCommerce is one of the industries that are booming right now. In my opinion, starting a multi-vendor eCommerce business would be the best idea.
Now, you must be thinking why multi-vendor eCommerce business? Why not just an online store?
Well, I would suggest you to read this for better understanding (https://www.fatbit.com/fab/decoding-multi-vendor-stores-analyzing-benefits-ecommerce-shop/). It is an insightful blog written by FATbit Technologies.
Here I am sharing a list of ideas for starting a multi-vendor eCommerce business:
1. Handcrafted Items Marketplace: A marketplace like Etsy. It will not just help you generate good revenue but this platform can help your local artisans sell their handcrafts globally. Handcraft businesses are facing huge losses as they are not able to sell their product in the local market. You can help them :)
2. Grocery Marketplace: Among different niches present in online commerce, grocery is growing rapidly, and many startups are setting foot in this niche. The revenue of this niche has doubled in almost two years.
3. Fashion Marketplace: The online fashion industry is among the largest and most popular marketplaces worldwide with an estimated market size of around $992 billion by 2024.
4. Liquor Marketplace: As consumers have started buying alcohol online amid the Coronavirus, many market opportunities are in-store for entrepreneurs looking to start their own wine and liquor marketplace.
Please read https://www.yo-kart.com/blog/top-online-multi-vendor-marketplace-business-ideas/ for more such ideas.
I hope my answer helps :)
In this COVID era, nobody wants to leave their home to maintain social distancing. At this time, "Delivery Services" are doing good. Most of the stores are delivering products at home for everyone's safety.
The online delivery business is at a high boom. Currently, the world is preferring online shopping mode. And this method will be carried on even after COVID-19. Many of the existing online food delivery companies are in the market. They are doing good for themselves. But few of the online delivery businesses focus on the miscellaneous commodities deliveries. This could be a turning point for starting your own hyperlocal delivery business.
You can start your doorstep delivery business for:
Daily needs essentials delivery
The on-demand hyperlocal delivery business is a low-overhead business that could bring impressive and easy returns to your initial investments. Now is the best time to think about investing to earn higher ROI.
Whatever the business idea it's clear that companies with a strong community and culture will do well. As we can tell so far. During the 2008 recession many sharing technologies emerged as a result of wanting things cheaper. I have a feeling the next big thing will be human centered.
U should be the idea person......in this community,the main lesson one can get is to learn the principles of businesses and how to apply it in real market place rather than the question u asked .....what is the best business idea!.hope so u got what I'm trying to say.......