What are the top three ranking factors of SEO?
What are the top three ranking factors on Google and how do we measure them? We know there are a lot of factors to SEO ranking, but we want to know which attributes to focus on the most.
The top 3 and main ranking factor of google is -
- Rank Brain
The main ranking factors include Content (Both on-site & off-site), Links, On-site SEO (including On-page elements, UX, Page Speed etc.)
1. Keywords: It is the most important factor that matters to your website for traffic.
2. Link Building: building the links for your website and linking other websites to your site, affects a lot.
3. SEO- friendly website: Your website should be SEO friendly.
The top 3 ranking factors on Google is:
2)Good Quality Links Back to site
3)Social Signals and Quality Contents.
According to me top three ranking factors of SEO are:
1. On-Page Optimization
2. Quality Content.
3. Off-Page SEO.
Here are few factors which helps in ranking a website
1) Website speed/ responsiveness.
2) On page and Off page seo.
3) Quality content creation on latest trends.
4) Link Building on High DR real sites.
According to me, The top ranking factors are:
1) Website Speed
2) Offpage SEO
3) Technical SEO
4) Website should be mobile friendly
5) User Experience
6) Content Optimization
SEO requirements keep changing. Here are the top ranking factors of SEO.
1. On-page factors 2. Off-page factors 3. Site factors 4. Domain factors
Make your website content quality and relevant
Well-optimized meta title and description
Performance is a top SEO factor – Website speed (Both on desktop & Mobile)
Brand power & Social signals.
Quality backlinks (Make niche related backlinks on high DA/PA & do-follow websites)
There are practically hundreds of ranking factors and it would take a lot of resources to implement them let alone track them. Throughout my experience I have learned that the best way to do SEO - either onpage or off page -is to simplify everything at first and focus all your efforts in not just three but 4 ranking factors, which are the following:
1. Technical on page optimization
2. Social signals from social media & other web 2.0 sites
3. Useful and fresh contents
4. Quality backlinks
1. Quality and depth informative SEO friendly content
2. Niche related hight authority backlink
3. Website speed
1. Good on-page with quality contents
2. Publications from some authoritative sites.
3. Relevancy focused while doing off-page SEO
1. Quality content
2. Niche relevant high authority backlink
3. Guest posting.
The major factor is quality backlinks now, it's 2020 and literally to rank on the first page, you need high quality backlinks
quality content, high backing to your site and quality site speed
As you know there are about 100 of factors but important three are as under:
1. Quality content
2. On Page SEO
3. Off Page SEO
Recently Google has been emphasizing Trust Rank as a major factor. There are over 200 ranking factors to consider, so focusing on the top 3 is a failing strategy, however; here you have it:
1) Content is King
3) Quality backlinks (not quantity)