I will really recommend MailChimp. It's really good and easy to use.
Hi Karen, we would suggest looking into Hubspot email marketing platform. We have used MailChimp and active campaign before, but we feel as though Hubspot is superior as it has tonnes of options and integrations. Hubspot works brilliantly with our white label event ticketing software Python Events (www.pythonevents.io).
- I recommend using http://mailchimp.com/
- Mailchimp offers 12,000 emails Free to the first 2000 subscriber. which means 6 emails for every customer per month.
- We can upload our mailing list.
- Pricing http://mailchimp.com/pricing/
- Mailchimp Integration http://connect.mailchimp.com/integrations/directory?page=2
I have used Constant Contact, MailChimp and InfusionSoft ... and I really do prefer MailChimp for many reasons. If you could provide us more details as to what you are looking for in an email marketing platform, I'm sure we could give you more detailed guidance!
I have used MailChimp, Constant Contact and iContact. I still use MailChimp because I feel it gives me the most control over my data.
Please don't mind I suggest you to do internet marketing as well for your website.
There a couple but the best one I personally have come across is campaign monitor. http://www.campaignmonitor.com/
Karen, I've found the combination of mailchimp, eventbrite, insightly, aweber, and Meetup useful for local CRM event campaigns.