What payroll service do you use and what do you like about?
Trying to learn more about what payroll services your businesses are using and whether you like the service or not. What do you like about it? What is the service missing?
We are using excel for making a salary sheet of around 150 employees. We are paying more than $110k monthly.
We are using the payroll system provided by the bank (SABB here in KSA). We are intentionally keeping it simple and not using any advance payroll system. The transaction is being instructed by the Senior Finance Manager and approved by MD.
And simply booking transactions in ERP (also local) system.
Thanks for asking. :-)
Payroll processing is one of the most tedious aspects of managing a business. Fortunately, there are tons of payroll software available out there to hasten this cumbersome process, from time tracking and pay computation to direct deposits and tax filing. Thus, all you’ll need to do is choose one that can meet the needs of your company without breaking the bank.
We use Darwinbox, it's one of the best payroll software in the world, easy to use and also their implementation team supports and provides training for every feature possible.
Some of their key and useful features include:
1. 4 STEPS PAYROLL: Run payroll in 4 simple steps. Also, get other necessary data like attendance flows seamlessly to ensure zero leakage & heightened efficiency during the process.
2. MULTIPLE SALARY STRUCTURES: The comprehensive and accessible module makes accounting for unique salary frameworks within the organization, easier than ever.
3. PAYSLIPS ACCESS ON MOBILE: Some software have made payslips available on mobile now, to make life simpler and comfortable for any organisation.
Our company is currently using HROne HCM suite, and payroll software is one of the modules in it. We love each and everything about this HR software, there is barely a thing in it to finick about. We the three-dimensional report feature that it has. It is shown to us before the final processing of payroll. The same is done so that the payroll manager can see the areas where the CTC is not matching and if there is any disparity in the same. Now, if you spot something not right, you can tap for a drill-down, vertical or horizontal view for pay components, month on month salary, and pay group. Besides, it also shows CTC trends, generates challans and gives a checklist. It is the best, we are glad we end up investing in this HRMS software.
Depends on your needs. Intuit Full Service is one of the better services for the price. Paychex is cheap and effective, but as a professional accountant I don't like the reporting and other features. If you need a more robust system, check out ADP, PrimePay, or many of the other platforms.
As with anything, assess your needs before committing.
QuickBooks Enterprise Cloud Hosting Consultant.
Payroll processing is one of the important but tedious and time-consuming tasks. In order to get the employees paid, all types of businesses run payroll. Many businesses prefer to opt for payroll outsourcing services instead of processing them on their own.
One of my close friends chose Cogneesol for managing his company’s payroll process and has been using its services for the last two years.
What payroll tasks he outsourced
• Paycheck and payroll sheet creation.
• Tax preparation for deposition to state and federal agencies.
• Calculation of state and federal taxes and check creation.
• Annual, quarterly, and monthly returns on a state-wide basis.
• Preparation of state and federal returns.
What he likes about the services
• Flexible, timely, and accurate delivery.
• Accurate handling of legislative requirements.
• He is enabled to use the latest payroll software.
• Reliability and continuity of service.
• Immediate expert advice when needed.
In the end, it is all about your business needs and the services you require. Firstly, analyze your business needs, set a budget, and then you can hire services accordingly.
Payroll Software refers to the total amount a company is supposed to pay to its employee for a specific period. It is the responsibility of an employer to make sure their employees and staff get fair compensation for their hard work. As much as important it is, payroll can turn out to be an overwhelming task for an employer.
Payroll software can also provide additional data and analysis to make payroll information more useful to your business.
For more info visit at - https://technologycounter.com/payroll-software