How do I get more people to see and engage in my blog?
I have had my blog for a long time, but no one has left messages or comments. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get more people to see my blog and engage in it. If you want to see my blog is about homemade customer care and skin care products. My blog address is: www.freshsoaps.blogspot.com. Thank you.
The first thing I would suggest you create a self-hosted blog with your domain name (not a sub-domain of blogspot.com), this article would help you - https://webrecourse.com/start-a-blog/
Add more multimedia content (images, videos) to your blog.
Promote your blog on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
To get organic traffic from the search engine, you need to optimize your website. If you are not good at SEO, you may hire an agency to do it for you.
Need further help? Don't hesitate to reply to me.
I have looked at your blog. I am here to give some suggestions to increase the user's views and make them engage with you. Let's get into it.
1) First, change the template of your blog. Your blog view must be better in look and feel because the good presentation makes the audience to visit your blog and spend some time in it.
2) Write briefly explained unique catchy content. This will reduce the bounce rate of your blog.
3) Insert some pickup line like "connect with us", "join us", "reach us in blog content".
4) Make use of explainer video of your product in the blog section. It will help to make the audience to watch the article and video.
5) Attractive images are more important. Because a page full of content will cause the audience to get back to their work. In order to attract the audience's attention effectively use the relevant and eye-catchy images in blogs.
6) Add widgets like follow us and social media in your blog.
7) Promote your article in various social media platforms to increase the audience base.
Hope, this answer will help you a lot.
Need any support regarding promoting your business website or blog? Contact me.
By following the below blogging tips then you will attract good quality visitors.
Your blog posts should be informative and have something new in each post, it will help to return visitors.
Make sure you post on your blog on a regular interval.
Make sure your content is worth sharing, it always works.
Engage with other blogs in the same field.
Respond to the comments and give them solutions whenever they ask.
Follow the Google SEO guidelines to increase organic visitors.
If you follow the below tips then you can get good results.
Make sure your blog posts are informative.
You should blog on a regular basis.
Make sure your content is worth sharing.
Engage on other blogs.
Respond to the engagement.
Ways to engage your blog audience:
1) Use visuals like videos, infographics, and diagrams so that people are not bored with reading only text.
2) Improve your writing tone, which means to study your readers and adapt your style of writing.
3) Avoid using long sentences and difficult words so that people understand what you mean.
4) Add a podcast to your blog post for visitors who enjoy listening rather than just scanning words.
5) Hook your audience with the first paragraph but make sure the rest of the article sticks to the subject.
Try out these tips.
1. Write considerably more.
Studies show that the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it'll receive. Google gives higher top priority to websites with refreshing content, so if you want to get more attention by the search engines whenever people are searching like "Dermatologist in Bangalore" or "Skin Specialist in Bangalore", update your weblog at least twice a week.
2. Promote with sociable mass media.
Share every single new blog post around your public media systems, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Facebook or myspace, Google+ and Pinterest. If you spend time cultivating your networks and share great articles, social media sites can become some of your top targeted traffic sources.
3. Write better titles.
The titles for your weblog blog posts are practically more important than the content alone. That's mainly because titles help potential visitors decide whether they should mouse click and read more. Pay attention to the article headings you discover on journal covers. They entice readers with guarantees and solutions. When you do the same, the readership will increase.
4. Find out your specialized niche.
While you might be interested in sea life, unique travel places, Little League baseball and pounds loss, you'll befuddle your viewers if your content doesn’t stick to clear look. Decide whom your target audience is, what they want to go through and what specific text messages you need to communicate.
Update your blog with unique and quality content on daily basis and share that content through social media sites. It will helps to improve traffic on your blog.
Also make some quality backlinks from High Authority and relevant blogs or websites. It will helps to improve referral as well as organic traffic on your blog.
Very actual for me, need to follow this thread! I always wanted to create a blog about natural homemade cosmetics, something like https://sonicesoap.com/ . But I know my SEO knowledge is close to zero. Thanks for your post!
The best way to do it is to post some vivid and quality content on your blog. If your blog features something different than other people are more likely to visit and engage with the posts. Another way to do it is to actually engage with various communities in your relevant field, drop comments on other blogs with something worth adding value and you would be amazed with the some favor from their side.