How do I get more people to see and engage in my blog?
I have had my blog for a long time, but no one has left messages or comments. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get more people to see my blog and engage in it. If you want to see my blog is about homemade customer care and skin care products. My blog address is: www.freshsoaps.blogspot.com. Thank you.
Blog engagement is an important factor for SEO. If your audience leaves comments on your blog (and you respond to these comments), Google will notice that your blog is very much alive and active. And of course, mentions on social media will also help with your blog’s ranking. If people share your post on social media, or talk about it online, this will definitely lead to more traffic.
1. Write about the Interests of people.
If you are writing a blog that doesn't cater the interests of the target audience that your efforts are going in vain . Hence you need to tune with the interests of the people.
2. Add something that others are not having
There has to be something to stand out in order to get more user engagement such as Ratings , Reviews , Maps etc. his tactic will ensure that you get comments, social shares, and links because people will be impressed that you were able to shed new light on a familiar topic.
3. Add authentic facts and data
People more likely to believe the sources they trust , for additional links, find some new data to share through your own research and become the site that everyone links to when quoting sources in their own posts.
4. Promote your content
After writing the engaging content it is important to promote your content , Using engaging questions is a great way to promote your blog posts in groups, Or promoting it o social media is a great option too.
5. Be original
Make sure your content is worth sharing. The most effective way to make sure that people want to share your content is to write original stuff. If your story is one of a kind, people will be more prone to sharing.
To engage more people with your blog, use social media to promote your blog. There are a lot of groups in social media apart from your friend circle, you can use them to promote your blog. Also, list your blog in all the blog listing sites and also find out guest posting opportunities this way your blog content will reach a large audience.
Try to share your blogs via emails, add it as comments sections, use websites like Quora, to share your blog link. This will help in reaching more audience.
I would suggest to first buy a domain and configure it with your product. It will give boost in the SERP and your website will start ranking. Afterwards, do email marketing to cater to the niche.
One of the way to engage blog readers is to update them with your latest post and updates. You can start with Web Push Notification. They are easy to integrate and use. Your website is in Blogspot and you can follow this article - https://blog.pushengage.com/how-to-install-pushengage-browser-push-notifications-on-blogspot-website/
Some of the features which makes Push Notification a great way to re-engage with users:
- Subscription rate is around 5% to 8%
- Delivers directly on the user's browser, chances of missing the notifications are low
- Can send an automated notification based on subscriber's interest
- Easy to create and send push notifications
Websites using PushEngage are able to get 39% of repeat traffic - https://blog.pushengage.com/ofertia-increases-repeat-users-39-using-pushengage-web-push-notifications/
Repeat engagements allow readers to come back to your blog again and again. This increases the chance of them commenting on their favorite posts as well.
Facebook posting is best. You can on Twitter, Reddit, and other bookmarking sites. You can try to share some interesting infographics on Pinterest, for instance. To attract the visitors you must use some tips and techniques. Post knowledgeable and informative blogs with more and more images because nowadays people read less content so usage of images will attract them. Keep visitors updated and do promotions of your blog.
Also, I know there are blogs where I would be willing to leave a comment, but I just can't do it because of a broken comment system. Maybe the Captcha isn’t working. Or I'm forced to choose an avatar. Or I have to log in to some system. Or I have to wait for the moderator to approve my comment. Or I don't even know where to click to leave a comment. All of these factors are comment killers.
- Josh from https://recroompick.com/
The first thing I would suggest you create a self-hosted blog with your domain name (not a sub-domain of blogspot.com), this article would help you - https://webrecourse.com/start-a-blog/
Add more multimedia content (images, videos) to your blog.
Promote your blog on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).
To get organic traffic from the search engine, you need to optimize your website. If you are not good at SEO, you may hire an agency to do it for you.
Need further help? Don't hesitate to reply to me.
I have looked at your blog. I am here to give some suggestions to increase the user's views and make them engage with you. Let's get into it.
1) First, change the template of your blog. Your blog view must be better in look and feel because the good presentation makes the audience to visit your blog and spend some time in it.
2) Write briefly explained unique catchy content. This will reduce the bounce rate of your blog.
3) Insert some pickup line like "connect with us", "join us", "reach us in blog content".
4) Make use of explainer video of your product in the blog section. It will help to make the audience to watch the article and video.
5) Attractive images are more important. Because a page full of content will cause the audience to get back to their work. In order to attract the audience's attention effectively use the relevant and eye-catchy images in blogs.
6) Add widgets like follow us and social media in your blog.
7) Promote your article in various social media platforms to increase the audience base.
Hope, this answer will help you a lot.
Need any support regarding promoting your business website or blog? Contact me.
By following the below blogging tips then you will attract good quality visitors.
Your blog posts should be informative and have something new in each post, it will help to return visitors.
Make sure you post on your blog on a regular interval.
Make sure your content is worth sharing, it always works.
Engage with other blogs in the same field.
Respond to the comments and give them solutions whenever they ask.
Follow the Google SEO guidelines to increase organic visitors.
If you follow the below tips then you can get good results.
Make sure your blog posts are informative.
You should blog on a regular basis.
Make sure your content is worth sharing.
Engage on other blogs.
Respond to the engagement.
Ways to engage your blog audience:
1) Use visuals like videos, infographics, and diagrams so that people are not bored with reading only text.
2) Improve your writing tone, which means to study your readers and adapt your style of writing.
3) Avoid using long sentences and difficult words so that people understand what you mean.
4) Add a podcast to your blog post for visitors who enjoy listening rather than just scanning words.
5) Hook your audience with the first paragraph but make sure the rest of the article sticks to the subject.
Try out these tips.