What would be the latest SEO tips in 2014?
When we are talking about seo we talk about it's positive and negative Impact.. Here my question is what would be the strategies we need to implement in 2014?
In My Opinion SEO is one of the best medium to generate business leads. With the help of SEO you can put your business across vast audience through search engines & increase business popularity on web. Since Google is focusing on updating algorithm and improving search results, you also need to focus on quality work and avoid spam or irrelevant work. Nowadays social media & content marketing helps greatly in generating traffic as well as business leads, so try that. Work on unique and informative content, offer new ideas so that people love to read it. Through social media you can target the customers who really look for your products & services, just engage them with sharable content.
Quality content is ofcourse most prior in SEO, but there is also a new trend of hiring experts for SEO on sites like listingsdock, SEOClerks etc.
SEO is a totally different animal than it was even two years ago. Today, SEO is all about developing great, useful, targeted content. It's time-consuming and requires commitment.
An experienced inbound marketing specialist is your best bet in determining the best content strategy for your company.
Don't manipulate! Be original
Don't spam! Be ethical
Don't Build! rather gain
Don't Submit or syndicate! just share
Local, national, or worldwide SEO? In today's SEO world geographic coverage determines some of the stratagy. So what kind are you asking about?
Create quality backlinks. Create quality regular blogs of no less than 500 words. Never repeat your keywords within your blog more than 5 times through out the entire blog.
My advise foe SEOs is to leverage on quality contents. Contents that are relevant would see you do well in search engines
The 2 most important factors in SEO 2014 are Content, and Back links
Content should be well written, content specific and keyword rich
Back links from higher Google page rank sites will get you better results.
Promotions through social media sites. Sharing is important in this aspect.
are my SEO tips for 2014.
Be true to the product.
- If you are going to employ social media for your SEO marketing, you cannot employ it part time. I has to be a full time effort. As an SEO Company, you need to get your clients to invest in their social media marketing or you need to hire someone to handle social media for your clients.
- When writing content, do not worry so much about buzz words, but worry about the content staying TRUE to the the product. Google keeps changing their formulas so by staying true to the content, your content will always be correct.
- Make sure you know your audience. Content is written differently for B2B than B2C.
Video is great for SEO. Having a video on your home page makes it 50 times more likely to be on the first page of Google. Not to mention it is great for content marketing as well! Videos have proven to keep people on your site longer. The number ranges from 2-5 minutes longer. Fact is get a video, a good video.
To summarize: 1) content creation, 2) Social Media marketing(yes for SEO) 3)Local Search Marketing, 4) Quality Relevant Links. These 4 things will give any site a boost in rankings this year until the next major update.
Multi platform usage - Twitter/Facebook/Google+/Tumblr..etc all posting and linking to the bus stop: Your website or specific pages.
Engagement on the social streams. Start conversations.
Loads of great targeted content shared on social platforms and linking back to your website.
Education Videos embedded on your site.
Pay - Open your wallet and test all the platforms to see which one works for you.
Review your site and the effects monthly. Then refine.
So much more.....
Business is entirely harboring in a modernized world. Long gone are the stall and simple shops by the street. All things that matters with business, such as the way of developing it into a larger and successful one is threading in a new path. Of course, it's not unexpected since we all know for a fact that change is the only thing that's permanent. So with the new way of making a name for business, SEO is on the top of the list. With this post, I found it interesting and insightful since having the right and reliable information concerning SEO tactics or online marketing strategies would come quite handy. So thank you very much and I look forward to hear and learn from you guys. =)
The biggest SEO item to focus on this year is link profile management. Proactively guest posting and starting partnerships with high PR sites in your niche, but also objectively link pruning the bad sites. Taking the time to go through and request link removal or no-follows from website owners of negative or toxic sites and eventually disavowing the ones that do not oblige willingly.
The only noteworthy SEO tips for 2014 are to publish share worthy content, whilst building an engaged audience through paid social media like Facebook ads.
The social signals gained through an engaged audience sharing your content are going to do more for your search engine rankings than anything else, not to mention put your content in front of people who want a relationship with you in the process.
Hope this helps...
Thanks guys for putting your lovely words..
I would be glad to see more..
Here are 5 SEO tips for 2014:
- try to build relationships with webmasters that can provide more exposure to your business and company.
- create a lot (ALOT) of great content that relates to your brand and to what's important to the audience you're trying to capture. here is a great piece of content I highly recommend: https://www.distilled.net/blog/the-content-matrix/
- Make sure your website is great in comparison to your competitors. I cannot stress this. Pick your top 7 competitors, see how their websites are structured and ensure your somewhat around how they convey their brand.
- Socialize your brand: the big 5 are Google +, twitter, facebook, pinterest, and linkedin. Be on those and ensure you use them. Social signals have an impact on how you rank and it gives more organic exposure.
- Finally, DO NO HARM. Don't try to STAY AWAY from low quality websites or spammy tactics to increase your rankings. If you stick with targeting websites and real marketing practices that attract not just links, but traffic you should be in great shape.
These are my 5. There's so many more. This is a whole world but I think you should be in decent shape with these.
Check out these two sites to also help find and identify those websites that can provide great exposure: