Just one rule, as my grandfather once told me:
"Do what you gotta do."
If you are a true entrepreneur you'll know what to do, and find out what you need to know to do it.
1) Know what you don't know
2) Be willing to find the person/resource that does
3) Give credit where credit is due
1. Take risks and don't be afraid to fail. Entrepreneurs must make lots of mistakes to learn and discover new approaches, opportunities, or business models.
2. Don't go at it alone. Find one or more partners in whom you believe. Your partner(s) will help you get through the tough times, offer advice, and help you celebrate the little wins. Also, new partners add new ideas to the mix.
3. Embrace your passion and don't lose determination. Entrepreneurship is 10% idea and 90% execution. Those who devote themselves fully and consistently to their new business idea to move it forward are already ahead of most other entrepreneurs.
1. make a WRITTEN business plan, with a solid VISION (modify details of the business plan as you go along, keep the vision)
2. ask yourself if you have PASSION (if no, abort!)
3. implement with FIRE in your belly!
1. Be honest with yourself, understand your limitations- and fill the gaps with the right people.
2. Listen more
3. Failure is another word for education. Don't let your education go to waste, learn from it.
You must have fun in what you are doing
Integrity in work
Your employees must think what you think