What's your best source for generating targeted leads?
I want to generate targeted leads that are fresh and unique. I am not niche specific, therefore the lead generation method is preferred to be one that allows me to target according to niche. Thanks.
Pls visit this link http://seo-expertz.com/ways-to-increase-website-traffic-webtraffic.html
You will need to know clearly what problems you are trying to give solution to. Once you identify the group that will benefit from your solution, that is your targeted audience. Now the next thing is to go to where they hang out. Face book ppc can help you find your targeted audience. I'm sure there are other avenues out there such as Bing PPC You tube PPC.
These are just a few. Good luck.
So what is your universe? What market are you trying to infiltrate...Suggest strongly you go back and quality and quantify again...All markets are a niche of some kind...Once you understand your mission and vision statement look to D&B or Constant Contact for help in lead generating...
The best source for finding leads is to look at your competion.
Second source is to attend industry Trade Shows and attend "network" mixers
The best source would depend on the audience you are looking to reach -- b2b, consumer, donors etc. If you want to share more with me on your specific marketplace, I would be happy to pull together a targeted direct marketing acquisition recommendation for you.
Depending on the industry, there are some unique and powerful lead generation strategies.
1. Your existing customers/clients. Create a "refer a friend" program to reward your customers who refer to you. The rule of "80% of your revenue coming from your top 20% customers" would most probably applies to you.
2. Develop a marketing strategy that includes website design, SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, link building, warm calling and community involvement.
3. Be a member of your Chamber of Commerce. You get to know local businesses and thru the chamber, you will be able to meet the goal of link building and have a voice in the community.
4. Create power partnership with other professionals and business owners. you can develop a joint local marketing initiative to share the cost and the benefit.
I can go on for a few hours but start with a marketing plan (no matter how short and sweet) ans stick to your plan with some minor modifications.
I think this depends on what type of business you have and the audience you are trying to target. Different sources work better in different arenas. Although, as a general rule I say the online space in the best place for generating targeted leads. Social media is more for branding and SEO, PPC, Retargeting campaigns are more for bringing in fresh new business. Hope that helps! Message me if you want to discuss a better answer once I understand your specific business.
As what Jeff mentioned ~ there's no one best source ~ it will depend on your market, target prospect and the goal for lead generation.
1. There's no one best source or method to generate 'targeted' leads. It takes a comprehensive and holistic approach. One that includes content, landing pages, SEO, keywords, display advertising, retargeting email/postal direct marketing, PR, social media and follow up to name a few.
Furthermore, do you have the personnel, tools (CRM, marketing automation) and processes to quickly follow-up on the leads because each minute lost in follow up reduces the opportunities for success of your campaign.
2. Have you mapped out your lead nurturing process?
3. To me targeted means to a specific audience. Have you clearly and concisely defined who that person is? Are they from a specific set of companies, geographic region(s), purchase a particular product/service, etc? Do you know what type of content attracts them, and where do they get their information? Answers to these questions will go a long way to achieving campaign success.
If you are targeting specific titles within a company, or specific companies you can use account-based marketing to constantly be in-front of those titles, companies or titles within companies using display advertising.
4. Have you defined what your goal for lead generation is? Quality or quantity? Number of leads, cost per lead, etc.? Quantity may have a lower cost per lead but the conversion rate is typically lower and you end up chasing your tail. Quality may have a higher cost per lead, but the conversion rate is significantly higher and typically leads to greater revenue generated.
That brings to mind, what metric(s) will you be using in determining success. More companies are using revenue per lead generated.
Who tells how they get their customers , But in the online field , everything is simple but requires technical knowledge and resources .
Best way is PPC along with link building and a complete SEO , including Social media as its a part of the term SEO now .
other than that , you can get local leads through seminars and conferences.
Hope that helped , if it did , am waiting for a nice review on my profile ! :)
Well, if I talk about the best source then I would say there isn't any single best source I would rather say every source Email marketing, Social Media, Search Engines, ...etc all are the best source for generating leads. So instead of hitting yourself with the single source I would vote to every source available are good source of generating leads.
Here are few proven ways to generate sales leads:
1. Customer referrals
2. SEO, SEM and PPC
3. Cross-promotions and co-marketing
4. Providing useful content.
5. Speaking at trade shows, conferences and industry events
6. Using LinkedIn
7. Providing contact information on every website page
8. Live chat
Hope it'll help you!
Email Marketing & Social Media Marketing are best ways to generate the leads