Hello! I've recently been encountered with the same question. Each business needs its app nowadays and there are a few ways to obtain such a powerful tool in your arms:
1. Do it yourself. Of course, you have to have some basic or even advanced programming skills to do so.
2. Hire a freelancer. A possible option is that many people are using but I'm trying to stay away from are freelancers since it's not always guaranteed that they will do your job right.
3. Look for a mobile app development company. This is by far is the best option in my opinion, although it takes a lot of time to compare companies and choose the right one. For example, it took me month to pick up this android app development company. But the time that I've spent researching was totally worth it and I'm enjoying the product that they've developed for me and my business :)
I would check out LinkedIn, you can also contact some of the schools that teach these skills and see if they can recommend a standout graduate.
I like using Linkedin as you can filter your search results and find people with keywords in their profile specific to what you are looking for. Once you identify them, you can do your own background check and then possibly message them directly. If it is on a larger scale, you can also use a technical recruiting agency.
Hope this helps!
Nice question, There are thousands of Mobile App Developers present in the market and to choose the potential developer is really a difficult task.
If you are looking for Freelancer than there so many Freelancing Platform where you can get them easily, But I prefer Upwork because its a trustable platform gives a genuine freelancer.
Steps to choose best Freelancer App Programmers:
1) Select your Budget range first and finalize the list of all developers which comes under your budget.
2) Now short them based on the Reviews and rating from High to Low.
3) Now check Top 10 Profiles which have high reviews and rating thoroughly read there complete services, time duration, Portfolio, reviews, must-read bad reviews.
4) Now filter those app developers which have worked previously worked on an app like you want.
5) Now again filter them with price and look at there reviews.
6) The last step just has a look at the price of app developer and his deadline if its good for you, then you can proceed with it.
If you are looking for a Best Mobile App Development company than follow these Steps:
See we know if we do anything with the spirit of teamwork we can get a better result at a cheap price, less time duration, and with a maximum efficiency. so Why not to go with the app development company.
1) Have a Look to its portfolio
2) Have a look at its reviews and rating
3) And there Social Media Presence
4) Request for a Quote
5) Discuss project in detail
6) Analyse there behavior and work culture
7) And if everything goes well and their price is under your budget then go for it.
Read more How to Evaluate Mobile App Development Company: https://www.cumulations.com/blogs/27/ChecklisttoEvaluateMobileAppDevelopmentCompaniesforYourDreamProject
Hope this answer is helpful for you. Do let me Know if you have any queries.
try to look for relevant candidates at https://www.upwork.com/
I can help you to build the mobile app. My company 'Floges Software Solutions' is an app development company, delivered more than 100 mobile apps for startups and Fortune 500 companies.
Please send me a message or visit our website www.flogesoft.com
Google Search is a good start. Look for an app developer in your area so you can meet them in person. Working with a developer remotely can be challenging. There should be plenty to choose from in New York. Best of luck!
Personally, I used help of this team https://www.issart.com/en/lp/java-development-team/ to get my business app developped. They were able to take a concept of the app, show how it would look on a screen, and collaborate with me during the process to create exactly what I was looking for.
It's best to reach out to people that you know or an expert to help with finding the right mobile app development company. I can tell you hours worth of stories of companies I've had to help get a broken mobile app working again and companies that have had to start over because they've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on a bad mobile app. I'm happy to talk to you and guide you in the right direction. Send me a message. I've been Top 50 Mobile Experts in the US for many years and built hundreds of mobile apps.
We are the IT firm providing all kind IT support locally as well as remotely. We have expert team for Mobile application development. We are also expertise in ERP and CRM development. We own few software based products which are best sellers in the market. You can visit our website to review our work and experience. Offcourse you can connect with us by that.