Which document management software do you use and why?
At business.com, we are updating our document management software review category and want to hear from you about which document management software you use and why.
1. Briefly explain your business
2. What document management software do you use?
3. Have you used other document management software in the past? If so, why did you switch?
4. What do you like about your current document management software?
5. What don't you like about your current document management software?
6. What are the most important features to you in a document management software?
7. Feel free to add anything else about your document management software and its features.
there are many paid and free tool available to manage your document online, I have used Box.com, Google Docs and Onedrive for better managing documents online, even the share point have capability to create custom workflow for document management
I thumbs up for onedrive, easy to use , store and retrieve files, the in built search functionality is awesome
SharePoint has lots of document management features (versioning, records management, metadata, enterprise search etc.). Many large organisations store millions of documents in SharePoint every day. Learn more about sharepoint migration services and sharepoint on premise to sharepoint online migration.
Docusign was what was recommended and what I was accustomed to using to submit my documents to schools, but, Not a very safe or reliable way to send important information due to being so easily accessible to the public,