Which document management software do you use and why?
At business.com, we are updating our document management software review category and want to hear from you about which document management software you use and why.
1. Briefly explain your business
2. What document management software do you use?
3. Have you used other document management software in the past? If so, why did you switch?
4. What do you like about your current document management software?
5. What don't you like about your current document management software?
6. What are the most important features to you in a document management software?
7. Feel free to add anything else about your document management software and its features.
I'm using Greenbox - https://discus.solutions/greenbox-dms/
It digitizes paper documents and stores them on the cloud. It equips you to share, collaborate, and work together as a team in the office or while being on the go. Along with that, it protects your important document from malware and viruses and enables you to define the document expiry. You can also find the required documents within a click, track document history, and restore any previous version. Greenbox serves as your virtual paperless office. The best part of Greenbox? It is cost-effective and comes in customized plans.
Docusign was what was recommended and what I was accustomed to using to submit my documents to schools, but, Not a very safe or reliable way to send important information due to being so easily accessible to the public,
SharePoint has lots of document management features (versioning, records management, metadata, enterprise search etc.). Many large organisations store millions of documents in SharePoint every day. Learn more about sharepoint migration services and sharepoint on premise to sharepoint online migration.
there are many paid and free tool available to manage your document online, I have used Box.com, Google Docs and Onedrive for better managing documents online, even the share point have capability to create custom workflow for document management
I thumbs up for onedrive, easy to use , store and retrieve files, the in built search functionality is awesome
We use forms automation software from Fluix. The lack of a well-established document management automation system like https://fluix.io/help/mobile-forms-automation-software significantly reduces the productivity of the company's employees. Any transaction or business process is a connected logical chain of documents. Some documents should be automatically generated based on others, without having to enter all the data at each stage again. An employee will spend a significant amount of time on drawing up a contract using improvised means, which can be safely considered lost. At the same time, it is almost never possible to avoid mistakes when making documents manually.
(1) Independent IT and marketing consultant.
(2) I use Podio as primary document management with OneDrive and Google Docs as top supporting platforms.
(3) Used SharePoint but too much overhead at the financial and IT resource level. Podio can replace many Sharepoint implementations at a fraction of the cost and time to build out.
(4) Very flexible swiss army knife. Document management, CRM, project management, workflows, data collection.
(5) Has some limitations, some features requested over the course of years not yet implemented, not officially HIPAA compliant despite the fact that the technology supports HIPAA data.
(6) Searchability, ease of building out a database without programming.
(7) Powerful collaboration, stores unlimited amounts of data.