What is the best SEO strategy to boost my ranking?
Hi, I would like to boost my website's ranking and traffic. What are steps I have to take to increase my SEO efforts and boost my website's stats? I'm relatively new to this and don't know certain things like how to implement metadata or what tools and research I should be looking into for more insight?
Looking forward to hearing your SEO experiences and suggestions.
There are two parts to the answer:
1. Best SEO writing practices.
SEO writing is one of the most important factors in quick indexing and high ranking.
Use at least one image per article.
Embed relevant YouTube videos.
Outgoing links from an article increases its trust rating.
Write the article in an active voice.
Provide solutions to problems your future visitors need.
Write in a way that you are directly in chat with your visitor.
Be honest with your readers.
Use headings, subheadings, and quotes distributed evenly throughout the article.
More details about SEO Writing
2. Try following this SEO Checklist
Five Ways to Improve your Site's Ranking (SEO)
Follow these suggestions to improve your search engine optimization (SEO) and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search engine results.
1. Publish Relevant Content
2. Update Your Content Regularly
4. Have a link-worthy site
5. Use alt tags
1. Improve Website Loading Speed [Mobile]
2. Get Your Site Inside of Featured Snippets
3. Improve Dwell Time
4. Use Sitelinks
5. Write click-worthy titles.
6. Target Keywords With High Commercial Intent
7. Participate in QA sites (Quora)
8. Optimize Old Content For User Intent
9. Try Content Partnerships
10. Start blogging
11. Use Broken Link Building
12. Find Backlink Opportunities With “Link Intersect”
13. Target Brand New Keywords
14. Use Concept Visuals
15. Get Backlinks From Content Curators
16. Boost your Facebook post
By doing this you can improve your ranking.
1. Improve your page loading speed
2. Produce high quality content
3. Optimize your images
4. Break up your content with header tags
5. Start blogging
6. Use outbound links
7. Add more than text
8. Make sure your site is readable
9. Fix any broken links
10. Optimize your site for mobile devices
11. Properly format your page
12. Provide appropriate contact information
13. Encourage sharing on social media
14. Use keywords
15. Write click-worthy titles and descriptions
16. Create clean, focused, and optimized URLS
17. Write a great meta description
18. Create a mobile app
19. Use latent semantic indexing (LSI)
20. Join question-and-answer sites
I find content marketing to be very helpful actually. It will be a slow process, but its worth it.