We have two account types: Business or Expert. See the difference below:
- Join as a business if your primary goal is to grow. You’ll be able to:
- Ask business questions and get real-time, actionable advice from industry experts
- Have access to thousands of articles to improve your business
- Connect with experts in your area who are available for hire and have all the info you need to make an informed hiring decision
- Join as an expert if you offer B2B services and your primary goal is to get hired. You’ll be able to:
- Establish yourself as an industry leader by answering business questions
- Build a portfolio of business information, advice, and reviews to show prospective clients
- Appear in the Expert Search so businesses in your area can find you
Contributing Content in the Community
Whether you are a business or expert, we want to hear from you
We are always looking for fresh perspectives to share with our community members. You may choose to write about your own small business topics or ask us for suggestions. We continually collect feedback and monitor discussions among community members to learn what business topics they care most about.
If you are interested in applying to be a content contributor, you can learn more here.
We want the Business.com community to continue to be a safe and authentic place for small business owners to find inspiration and express their business ideas and challenges in the workplace. In order for us to continue to facilitate these conversations between small business owners, we have come up with the following community tips and guidelines.
Thank you for helping to foster a high quality community.