Adept at bridging the worlds of mainstream culture and metaphysics, I worked in corporate communications for a decade prior to launching a successful marketing communications/PR business, followed by my coaching practice.
I offer a wealth of tools and support to launch and grow a purpose-filled business: brand development, content creation, social media marketing, business coaching and more, to catalyze and build conscious community throughout your organization.
As a "midwife" for individuals and businesses that are birthing their deepest dreams, I'll help you:
• Crystallize your vision
• Create your signature story/mission statement
• Target your ideal audience
• Develop or refine marketing materials to support your story
• Create a results-oriented action plan
• Put all of the above into practice to deliver your dreams!
What do you like most about your profession?
The opportunity to be of service, whether I'm "midwifing" an individual or a business into their highest and best self/service. It's an honor and privilege to help accelerate personal and organizational evolution in these extraordinary times.
What are the most important things to consider when hiring a service provider in your field?
1) Experience. The saying goes, "There's no substitute for experience," and when it comes to coaching and brand building, this holds true. Of course, someone can be quite young and stellar at what they do; in this case, a client recommendation or sample of the work created for a client can substitute for a track record. 2) Integrity. Does the coach or marketing/branding professional work with you in the manner agreed? Are high quality results/content delivered on time and on budget? If there is a problem, does the service provider take ownership and take steps to immediately rectify it? 3) Communication. Does your coach or content creator ask penetrating questions that help them deeply understand your business or personal situation? Do you feel comfortable working with them? Especially if most or all of the exchange will be virtual (phone/Skype/email), clear communication is essential for a successful outcome.
How are you different than others in your profession?
I've lived the journey to self awareness from the inside out, so I understand the potential, the path, and the pitfalls along the way. I also bring an extensive business background in both corporate marketing and as an entrepreneur. Blending mainstream and metaphysical, I guide people and businesses to create "spiritually successful change": the results they desire and deserve. I can also don my marketing communications hat and develop web content, blogs, newsletters, branding, messaging and strategy.
What are your biggest professional influences (books, mentors, events)?
On both a personal and professional level: Angeles Arrien's Four-Fold Way Foundational Training, Louise Hay, the book Initiation, training in the Option Process (developed by Barry and Samahria Kaufman), 5 years of improvisational comedy classes (exceptional training for being a coach and business mentor), and studying with a lay ministry that taught the practical application of spiritual principles to daily life. I offer an extensive reading/listening/viewing list on my website: http://www.liveyourlight.com/Recommend.html Additionally, on a professional level my public speaking classes with Lee Glickstein, and participating in a monthly inspirational networking breakfast with Marianna Nunes for several years, were profound influences in shaping me as a conscious entrepreneur who serves my clients from the heart.
Founder/Principal at LiveYourLight.com
January 1994 - Present
Customized programs and presentations, individual and team coaching, strategic visioning and marketing/branding support to take your work/life to the next level now!
n/a at n/a
March 1993 - March 1993
n/a at n/a
January 1993 - January 1993
International Coach Federation
Degree: Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Field of Study: coaching
Penn State University
Degree: Bachelor of Arts
Field of Study: Social Welfare, gerontology emphasis
PCC (Professional Certified Coach)
Authority: International Coach Federation
The Top 101 Experts Who Help Us Improve Our Lives
Date: Jul 01, 2004
Featured in this bestselling book of leading personal development professionals, by David Riklan.
321 South Main Street