Founder Director at ACE Institute for Creating Excellence
December 2011 - Present
ACE Institute for Creating Excellence has been created to “Help Individuals Reach Their Full Potential in All Areas of Their Life”. Our first program is titled as “Igniting Minds”.
In “Igniting Minds” program, we
1. Activate the mid-brain of children aged between 6 & 15 years.
2. Equip the parents on nurturing their children whose capabilities have been enhanced in the program
Benefits of mid-brain activation are:
1. Expands Memory
2. Develops Concentration
3. Enriches Intuition as they stay centered
4. Increases Creativity & become solution oriented
5. Improves sports/talent as their motor skills increases
6. Improved health
7. Enhances Emotional Intelligence, hence they respond instead of reacting
Parents learn and share ways & means to provide the best to their children
Behavioral changes observed by many parents are:
1. Self initiative for their studies
3. Better sleep
4. Even Tempered
5. Becoming interested in Sports
6. Handling things with more ease & care leading to lesser damage
7. Becoming interested in Creative Arts, Music, Dance, Board Games etc
Some of the results already achieved by the children are:
1. Higher marks in tests conducted in schools
2. Participation and Winning in sports competitions
3. Setting of personal goals & creating an action plan to achieve them
4. Taking responsibility for their own studies
5. Better eating habits
How do you know that the mid-brain has been activated?
The proof of mid-brain activation is the ability of the children to do many things like reading, writing, identifying colours / numbers etc. with blind-fold on. This is only used as a proof, the benefits are enumerated above.
You can watch the performance of children with the links given here.
Owner at Vishwa Mitra Academy of Learning
May 2010 - Present
Designed a system for "Enhancing Quality of Learning Inside & Outside the Classrooms"
Manager - Quality & Processes at The Chancery Pavilion
January 2007 - January 2007
Brought down attrition from 35% to 4.5%
Principal at PES IHM
January 2006 - January 2008
Implemented "SMILE" Self Managed In-depth LEarning
Principal, Presidency College at Royal Orchid Hotels
January 2004 - January 2006
Guided Students to become "Independent Learners"
Training Manager at Spinneys Abu Dhabi LLC
January 1998 - January 2000
Executive Chef, Fisherman's Cove at Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
November 1987 - November 1989
Responsible for Production of Food, Planning of Menus, Managing Skilled Chefs, Controlling costs
Chef at Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
January 1981 - January 1987
As head of Food Productin team, was responsible for quality, quantity, time, cost and team development.
Regional Manager, Training at Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
January 1981 - January 1997
Established Regional Training Center
Presidency College of Hotel Management
Educational Institute of American Hotel & Lodging Asociation
Degree: Certified Hospitality Educator
Field of Study: Education
Degree: Hotel Management
Field of Study: Hospitality Management
D.G. Vaishnav College, Chennai
Degree: Pre University Course
Field of Study: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
Government High School, Hosur
Degree: High School
Field of Study: Mathematics