Sales & Marketing Executive
Dynamic leader with 10+ years of experience and a proven track record of building sales, marketing, operations and personnel at a local, regional and corporate level for new and established companies.
Recognized for developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
Core Competencies include:
Direct Marketing, Direct Mail, Marketing Management, Sales Management, Sales Process, Six-Sigma Certified, Account Management, Project Management, Cross-Functional Management, Consultative Sales, Product Development, Branding, Data Analysis,
Commissioner at Westover Golf Commission
August 2014 - Present
Vice President - Development - Temporary Assignment at University Products Inc.
June 2012 - September 2012
Reporting directly to the president, consulted on various processes and areas in sales and marketing for the premier archival supply company in the industry. Main areas of responsibilities included:
- Ensure the delivery of main product line catalog was completed
- Oversee development of catalog for Lineco Brand
- Analysis of customer base in order to cut costs in delivery of UPI catalog
- Hire and manage CSR's and unit
- Manage and build relationships with top Lineco Customers
Wellness Coach at Ideal Fitness of CT
December 2011 - Present
My role is to assist people through the Ideal Protein Weight Loss protocol by sharing my own experiences and insight as well as technical knowledge and expertise.
Vice President at WordCom, Inc.
February 2011 - Present
WordCom is a full-service direct marketing company. Founded in 1981, we have grown to be the leading target marketing company in the country producing high-quality direct mail for the financial services industry. We also serve clients in a variety of business-to-business and business-to-consumer campaigns.
VP Sales & Distribution at Straight Line Performance Solutions, LLC.
November 2009 - October 2010
To lead the sales growth and distribution of a cutting edge software designed to improve the success rate of making critical decisions in a make or break business environment. To build a sales infrastructure that will take this company to the next level and beyond.
• Responsible for building and implementing the sales strategy for a new proprietary software product which was launched in January 2010.
• In first six months of launch – signed deals with two companies to deploy the DG software – generating approximately $50K in new revenue
• Built and implemented the sales and marketing strategy for the launch of the software within three months of joining SLPS
• Hired, trained and managed the activities of sales reps
• Developed pricing structure for software
Multiple Titles at MassMutual Financial Group
June 2003 - October 2009
Director of Sales Eastern Region, Brokerage Sales - USIG (2007 – 2009)
Regional Marketing Director - Agency & Brokerage Marketing - USIG (2006 – 2007)
CAS Program Manager - Disability Income (2006)
Director Producer Development – Disability Income (2005)
Sales Manager – DI Masters Unit – Disability Income (2003-2005)
• Partnered with key producer to secure a DI Multi-Life case for over $900K, making it the largest case that year – received large “spot bonus” as recognition.
• Territory led in sales as percent of growth for three straight years – received recognition at annual conference – three consecutive years
• Region generated $30-$40 Million in annual sales revenue
• Designed producer development model which resulted in a 15% increase in new Disability Income insurance producers
• Implemented a sales initiative with Retail Brokerage division which resulted in a 10% sales growth of Disability Insurance Premium.
Regional Vice President at Genworth Financial (formerly GE Financial)
January 2001 - January 2003
Managed relationships across five partner firms in three states.
Placed in excess of $1 million of LTC premium in 2002.
Increased territory production by $450,000 in 2002.
Increased new producer participation by 300%.
Achieved and maintained 75% placement rate.
Six Sigma Black Belt at Genworth Financial (formerly GE Financial)
January 1999 - January 2001
Director of major cross-functional project to build a new LTC sales model for a key client which resulted in incremental revenue of $4 million in pilot region.
Designed and implemented reporting system and developed metrics for Wholesaling force in order to measure impact and penetration. Resulted in raising penetration in key firms by four percent.
Led project in conjunction with key stakeholders to build an Internal Wholesaling desk.
Improved Bank distribution model with key client bank that resulted in increased revenue of over $800,000 in 2001.; Six-Sigma Black Belt - CRM Division
Led major cross-functional team to increase private label credit card activity for four key clients which increased revenue by a projected $200 million.
Baselined activities and implemented improvements for a new application process that improved cycle time by five days. Implemented dashboards for continuous monitoring of processes.
Account Executive at Con-way, Inc
January 1994 - January 1999
Manage an assigned territory in Upstate New York. Generate new business for Con-Way through networking, cold-calling and a consultative sales approach. Also responsible for managing existing accounts and partnering with National Sales Managers to coordinate relationship management across regions.
Degree: Bachelor of Science
Field of Study: Business Administration
Degree: Masters Business Administration
Field of Study: Marketing
Shenendehowa High School
Field of Study: Regents
Certified Six-Sigma BlackBelt
Authority: General Electric
56 Main St.