Skilled Mechanical engineer with Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration in Operations. Strong background in manufacturing-process development and in product-improvement programs. Experienced in managing projects from conception to completion.
Technical Consultant having total 10 + years of professional experience in managing projects which includes 18 months of experience in PLM Domain.
Functional Analyst - PLM Domain at SQS Group
March 2015 - Present
SQS India Pvt. Ltd. specializes in providing Testing and Quality services for Teamcenter PLM and CAD/CAM/CAE solutions to the organizations.
EMC module is an integral part of VSEM application developed by Ford North America (FNA). Application mainly deals with Vehicle Software and Electrical Management. As a Functional Analyst my key responsibilities are
• Understanding the requirements of module gathered by Business Analyst of Ford.
• To set-up Web-Ex meetings with Business Analyst of FNA for discussing and understanding requirements.
• Writing Test Objectives based on requirements and updating them on Application Lifecycle Management Tool (ALM).
• Designing Test Cases for executing Testing Objectives in ALM (HP QC)
• Mapping Test cases with Requirements in ALM.
• Execution of test cases to find defects and record them in ALM as well as e-Tracker (e-Tracker is a Tool used by FNA for logging defects).
• Mapping Defects with Failed Test Cases in ALM.
• To set-up Web-Ex meetings with Business Analyst of FNA for discussing defects
• To carry out re-testing and regression testing after the defects have been fixed and close them in ALM.
Mumbai Area India