Based on responses from nearly 3,000 business professionals, this 57 page B2B social media research report contains 63 charts and is...
Want to know if social media is relevant for B2B companies? What about the top social media resources used by people in the Healthcare or Financial Services industries (just to name a few)? Or how B2B and B2C companies differ in the types of social media initiatives they pursue?
This 57 page research report contains 63 charts and is based on responses from nearly 3,000 North American participants in Business.com's Business Social Media Benchmarking Survey. The 2009 B2B Social Media Benchmarking Study report covers the stats and facts B2B companies need to reach their target business audience most effectively through social media channels as well as where B2B companies are finding social media success.
Here is the report table of contents for more detail on what the report contains:
- Reaching a Business Audience through Social Media
- Top Business Social Media Resources by Company Size
- Top Business Social Media Resources by Industry
- Top Business Social Media Resources for Senior Management
- Top Business Social Media Resources by Job Role
- Social Media Initiatives at B2B Companies
- Respondent and Company Experience with Business Social Media
- Top B2B Company Social Media Activities 34
- How B2B Companies Judge Social Media Success
- Initiative Detail: Managing Business Profiles on Social Media Sites
- Initiative Detail: Participating in Q&A Sites
- Initiative Detail: Using Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Initiative Detail: Sharing Business Content on Social Media Sites
- Additional Reports Based on this Research
- 2009 Business Social Media Benchmarking Study
- 2009 B2B Social Media Benchmarking Study
- Upcoming Reports
- About the B2B Social Media Benchmarking Study
- More Resources from Business.com
To the best of our knowledge, this is the most comprehensive look at the current state of B2B social media available today. Download your copy of Business.com's2009 B2B Social Media Benchmarking Study today and tell us what you think below!