Beverage dispensers can pump up sales in all kinds of businesses, not just in restaurants. Convenience stores, retail shops, hotels and ...
Beverage dispensers can pump up sales in all kinds of businesses, not just in restaurants. Convenience stores, retail shops, hotels and lobbies can also benefit from drink dispensers. Beverage dispensing machines can be used to provide a service to your customers or to create an extra revenue source.
Beverage dispensing machines come in a variety of styles, depending on the type of beverage being served, and you may need several different types of drink dispensers to meet the needs of your customers. For instance, you may want to invest in:
- Hot coffee vending dispensers.
- Cold beverage dispensers, including soda dispensers, for serving sodas, juice, iced coffee or iced tea.
- Blended beverage dispensers for smoothies or blended coffee drinks.
- Liquor and beer dispensers for bars and sporting venues.
Cold beverage dispensersCold beverage dispensers come in different varieties, including soda dispensers for sodas and other dispensers for juice or iced tea.
Blended beverage dispensersSmoothies and blended coffee drinks have grown exponentially in popularity in recent years. Some blended beverage dispensers come in varieties that blend and dispense pre-measured servings; other blended beverage dispensers continually mix and dispense iced blended drinks.
Thermal beverage dispensersHot coffee never goes out of style. Whether you're offering fresh brewed coffee as a courtesy to customers or making money on the cups of joe, thermal beverage servers keep it piping hot until dispensed.
Beer taps and liquor and beer dispensersBeer dispensers allow bars to serve draft beer, which can be more efficient than serving beer in bottles.
Coffee vending dispensersCoffee vending dispensers allow you to offer brewed coffee to customers without having to provide staff to make the coffee and take payment. The customer can put change or bills into the machine, press their selection and have hot coffee in a manner of seconds.
- Look for beverage dispensing machines that combine brewing and dispensing to cut down on valuable counter space.
- Air pot thermal beverage dispensers allow you to brew coffee directly into the glass lined thermal pot and put the lid on for customers to help themselves.
- Make sure you follow the manufacturer's instructions and clean drink dispensers regularly. They can be a breeding ground for germs and mold.