Use the S.T.A.R.T. principle to set and attain your dreams with ease and joy!
August is a fiery month; it's all about the sun, which ignites robust masculine energy. Yet we've just experienced the 8:8 Magdalene Stargate, a feminine portal to expanded consciousness, as light from the center of the Milky Way permeates our DNA. This is a potent feminine infusion, no matter what body we currently inhabit. The feminine is lunar energy, Luna is the Moon, and this is Moon Day (Monday) ??? a perfect moment to "womanifest" what we most desire, in concert with the cosmos.
In tune with the Moon
Moon energy connects with water/tides, and our major money metaphors tie in with water: cash flow, liquid assets, currents/currency, cash reserves/reservoir. "Affluence" literally means, to flow abundance! With our upcoming new moon in Leo, we can use this august firepower to ignite our passion for manifestation. We're balancing fire and water, masculine and feminine energies, with this portal of intent.
Within 24 hours of a New Moon, create a 30-day goals list:
- How do I need to grow personally in order to handle the next level of abundance in my life?
- What does this look like? e.g., more clients, a loving partner, improved health, a new home?
- What do I need to let go of in order to make room for more abundance?
- What new systems and support do I need to put into place? e.g., more solo time, a website refresh, exercise, a business mentor?
Put the principles of manifestation into action: S.T.A.R.T.
Show up/Set Intention (think it and feel it!) Know what you want.
Trust. No counter thoughts! Personal growth pioneer Louise Hay encourages people to "put in your order and allow the Universe to work on it.". Tell the truth, to others and yourself.
Attention/Action/Attraction ??? not attachment. See it completed, feel the emotion of having your desire fulfilled.
Release/recognize your good on its way. Own your Responsibility ("the ability to respond") for accepting it.
Strengthening your ability to receive
- Wake Up with Five Questions: What am I grateful for? What am I excited about? What am I proud of? What brings me joy? Who loves me/Whom do I love?
- Do 20 connected belly breaths, releasing fear, resistance, unworthiness, doubt, greed, and pride.
- Practice random acts of kindness and "paying it forward". This includes being kind to yourself.
- Enjoy a Rocky Horror reminder: "Don't dream it, BE it!"
- Be in the now and allow: "This, or something higher!" Don't tell the Universe what your manifestation needs to look like, or how it is to come to you; you may actually limit your good by petitioning for specifics.
Manifestation in action
Two examples from my own life:
- I draw inspiration from improvisational comedy. The core concepts of improv are: 1) Begin with what is. 2) Don't manipulate the action, discover it. 3) Never stop the action by saying "but" or "no"; instead say "yes, and" and add on to what's come before. In this way we build a story, a calling, a life.
When I wanted to start writing for health magazines, I began by authoring a piece about a fashion designer for a business magazine (Begin with what is.) After the article was published, I asked the editor, "Do you have other needs I could fill?" (Discover the action.) He said they had a column they were thinking of dropping for lack of writers with good story ideas. The topic? Personal health. I became their primary contributor, and used these articles as a springboard to generate assignments in health magazines. (Yes, and...).
- When a good friend was short on cash, I invited him over for dinner and placed a $50 bill in a gift envelope beneath his plate. He exclaimed, "I can't accept this!" I said with conviction, "Spirit will give it back to me!"
Three days later, I opened my mailbox to find a $50 check from a healer I've known for many years. When I called to thank her, she said, "I'd been planning to send a donation for awhile, but suddenly on Wednesday (the day I gifted my friend) I felt like I had to do it immediately!" Spirit acted through her. The Universe has a sense of humor, along with balance and elegance.
Sometimes I sing, "I put myself in the vibration of wealth!" Create a little ditty that works for you, and watch it work for you.
May you go forth and multiply in whatever ways this will serve your highest good, and the highest good of all concerned!
?? Copyright August 2015 by Amara Rose