Find pricing information on sliding-door, open-air and countertop floral refrigerators
Floral refrigerators are an imperative piece of equipment for any business selling fresh flowers. Floral refrigerators store flowers at temperatures between 33 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit, preserving and keeping flowers fresh for prolonged periods of time. There are three basic types of floral refrigerators for merchandising and displaying flower arrangements. The types of refrigerators available are sliding-door, open-air and countertop.
Whether you are starting out new or are replacing your current equipment, you will want to consider the pricing and costs of floral refrigerators. Consider the following options as you shop around:
1. Use sliding-door floral refrigerators for flower preservation and display.
2. Allow customers to easily access arrangements with open-air floral coolers.
3. Purchase countertop floral refrigerators.
Look into to sliding-door floral coolersSliding-door floral refrigerators accommodate a wide variety of floral temperature settings and provide attractive displays for floral arrangements, while keeping them at temperatures that prolong flower life. A single-door floral refrigerator sells for $1,500 to $2,600. Double-door refrigerators cost between $2,900 and $3,500. Larger triple and quadruple floral refrigerators range from $,4,000 to $7,000.
Store arrangements in open-air floral coolers for easy flower access and displayOpen-air flower coolers make it easy for customers to access floral arrangements. Many open-air flower refrigeration systems are large enough for customers to smell the flowers without taking them out of the refrigerator. Open-air floral coolers sell for $1,000 to $6,500, depending on the dimensions of the cooler.
Use countertop flower refrigerators to display small arrangementsCountertop displays are a perfect way of displaying small floral arrangements. Companies sell countertop arrangements as both open-air and closed refrigerators. Countertop refrigerators cost between $800 and $2,400.
- To save a significant amount of money on flower refrigerators, look for used or refurbished equipment. Make the most of used equipment by shopping with vendors that offer warranties.
- Running a flower refrigerator that is larger than you need can increase your energy bill without need. Choose the correct size and look for energy efficient models to help minimize this cost.