Keeping attendees safe is always of the highest prior in event planning. Simulation technology can help you envision your needs in new ways.
Safety is a huge concern for many business owners and those whose job it is to manage mass public safety and large crowds.
Safety and crowd management are major concerns for those who are in charge of handling these tough logistics on a daily basis. It’s also a major challenge across many industries.
So what is the best way to keep the public safe and your business out of lawsuits? One proven solution is through the use of advanced and scientific technology.
Related Article: 4 Ways to Protect Your Business from Lawsuits (Hint: EPLI Insurance)
Science in motion is a unique software that generates 3D simulations to see exactly how crowds move and flow within a particular space. Industries such as aviation, rail and transit, sports and special events and urban and commercial planning depend on reliable safety measures to keep their businesses growing strong.
Planning ahead and taking all necessary precautions is a critical piece of the puzzle when it comes to preventing accidents and alleviating harmful situations.
Cutting Edge Science
The two major gains of using correct scientific principles, like those pioneered by Legion, are that you’re able to test plans before they’re finalized and before spending any money. It’s a win-win formula for everyone involved. Pedestrians enjoy a better experience, while authorities keep their legal troubles and budgets under control. Plans are optimized to achieve top notch safety and comfort for those who matter the most, your customers.
Proven Results Across Different Industries
Managing a crowd of people is no easy task. In fact, it takes a lot more time, effort and money for those managing crowds behind the scenes than you’d ever imagine.
Evacuation & Crowd Flow – Whether it’s flow from a stadium or an office, this software will give you the information and peace of mind you need to get everyone out safe.
Pedestrian & Traffic Simulation – From retail to commercial buildings, both scenarios require an extremely efficient and flexible modeling environment for executing proper evacuation procedures and pleasant shopping experiences.
Rail & Transit -- Managing busy metro and subway stations is ever city’s top concern. It’s no wonder Legion is used by more than half of the top 40 transit agencies worldwide.
Sports & Special Events -- We’ve all been there, a special event, concert, sports arena. And we all know how crazy it can get when everyone is trying to get to the same place at the same time. Legion simulations are relevant and scalable for these type of events.
Aviation -- Airports are always busy and always a challenge to keep in order. 3D simulations and scientific crowd control procedures are perfect for terminal planning and designing new airports.
When you combine expertise, skill, knowledge and accuracy you get a winning formula that’s hard to beat. However, when you introduce technology into the mix you’ve got something even better. You create a compelling and established framework that delivers proven solutions. See the many reasons why people are choosing 3D diagrams and technology over outdated and questionable strategies.
- Dependable – Checks and balances through carefully crafted formulas.
- Automatic – Eliminates paper and pencil mapping and works in real-time.
- Accurate – Computerized, tested and factual.
- Scientific – Eliminates the guessing game and delivers proven results.
- Speed – It’s fast and efficient.
- Visual – Don’t guess your plans before you go live, actually see them.
- Fluid – Make changes on the fly.
Advantages of 3D Pedestrian Simulations
Financial Benefits and Savings
- Lower daily operational costs by discovering ways to improve pedestrian flow
- Reduce the need for re-work and refurbish by identifying issues ahead of time
- Simulations, with their clear and persuasive outputs, can speed up the decision-making process
- Poorly performing designs can be quickly eliminated
New Revenue Opportunities
- Improving capacity and the pedestrian experience may lead to greater usage and income
- Capacity testing and evaluations can identify any risks within a venue before 'going live'
- Simulations can test out different operational procedures to optimize safety and efficiency
Green Issues and Sustainability
- Simulations can help you to make public transport and public places more efficient. This could help you to achieve a greener, more sustainable facility.
Related Article: The Shocking Truth: Why Every Company Is a Technology Company
Public safety and crowd control is not something that should be taken lightly. It’s a serious job with serious consequences if things don’t go as planned. Eliminate any risk and put your mind at east by using scientific principles and technology to prevent accidents before they happen.