Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are already being leaked. Read on to make sure you've got an early advantage for all of the major sales.
Despite the fact that Black Friday and Cyber Monday spending took a hit last year, retailers are expecting a big bounce back in 2015.
With Black Friday expanding worldwide, this year could be one to remember in terms of overall spending and year-over-year growth.
Every retailer shares the same goal: to push as much product and generate as much revenue as possible.
Consumers, however, have different goals.
They are on the lookout for the best deals on everything from toys to electronics to appliances (and much more).
Related Article: Get Ready for the Races: Black Friday is Closer than You Think
The Best of the Best
Some stores have better deals than others. And of course, some deals stand out in the crowd thanks to super-low pricing.
This year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are as good as they have ever been. If early indications hold true, you can expect to come across thousands of items that are priced to sell.
So, where should you start? Retailers are already releasing information on Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, with some of the best as follows:
This electronics retailer is stepping up its game this year. USA Today gave us an early look at some of the store’s best deals. Here is what you need to know:
Best Buy is starting its first round of deals at 5 PM Thanksgiving Day. Stores will remain open until 1 AM and then close until 8 AM Friday. As far as deals are concerned, here are a few that may pique your interest:
- Toshiba 49-inch LED 1080p HDTV for $149.99 (5 PM doorbuster deal)
- Samsung 60-inch LED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $799.99 (5 PM doorbuster deal)
- Samsung 40-inch LED 1080p HDTV and an Xbox One for $499.99 (starting at 8 AM Friday)
- Amazon Fire 7-inch Android tablet for $34.99
- Select video games, such as Madden 16 and NBA 2K16 for $29.99
Many consider Wal-Mart the king of Black Friday, and you are about to find out why. Every year, the world’s most well-known retailer outdoes itself. And 2015 won’t be any different.
Starting at 6 PM on Thanksgiving Day, Wal-Mart shoppers should keep an eye out for these killer deals:
- Samsung 55-inch curved 4K UHD Smart TV for $998
- Hisense 55-inch 4K UHD Smart TV for $448
- Beats Studio Headphones for $169
- Samsung Galaxy S6 models with $150 savings and $100 Black Friday gift card
- iPad Mini 2 16GB Wi-Fi for $198
- FitBit Flex for $59
- Guitar Hero Live on PS4 for $69
- Xbox One controller for $39
Competing head to head with Wal-Mart, Target is taking its game to the next level this year. Early on, the retailer is playing up the “gift card angle.” For example, you will receive a $100 Target Gift Card with the purchase of an iPad Air or iPad Mini 4.
Other Target Black Friday deals include:
- 55-inch Element 4K Smart HDTV for $399.99
- 49-inch 4K LG Smart TV for $499.99
- 500GB Xbox One Gears of War bundle for $299.99 (with $60 gift card)
- 20 percent off all robotic vacuums, such as the Roomba 650
- 38mm Apple Watch for $349 (with a $100 gift card)
- All Target stores will open at 6 PM on Thanksgiving Day.
If you are a member of Sam’s Club, you may want to visit a local store on Black Friday. Not only can you expect smaller lines (to a certain degree, at least), but you won’t be giving up anything in terms of savings and access to top deals.
Here are a few Sam’s Club Black Friday deals that deserve your attention:
- Vizio D58U-D3 58-inch 4K Smart TV for $698
- Samsung UN75JU641DFXZA 75-inch 4K TV for $2,398
- HP Pavilion x360 hybrid laptop for $399
- $150 off Apple iPad Air 2
- Plenty of Other Options
For many years, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Target, and Sam’s Club have been attracting the bulk of Black Friday shoppers. You may want to spread your wings this year, especially once you see these deals:
- Macy’s: a variety of kitchen appliances, such as a hand mixer and rice cooker, will be priced at $9.99. This is in addition to 60 percent off women’s coats.
- Amazon: it may not be a traditional land-based retailer, but you can still find tons of great deals on Amazon. Best yet, you don’t have to leave home to find them. Visit the Amazon Black Friday deals page for more information and access to all the best deals.
- Kohl’s: thanks to its cult-like following, you can guarantee that Kohl’s stores will be packed around the holidays. With deals starting on the Monday before Thanksgiving, you don’t have to wait until Black Friday to save. One deal to keep an eye on is $15 in Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent online or in-store.
- Toys “R” Us: the company has already sent out its annual toy catalogue (96 pages), meaning that children all over the world are beginning to make their list. With free shipping and a price-match guarantee, the toy giant is ready to compete in a big way in 2015.
Related Article: The 5 Types of Sales Beasts & How to Spot Them in the Wild
More to Come
Make no bones about it: retailers are fighting for business on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
As a consumer, you should already be excited about the deals that have been released. But remember this: there are plenty more to come. Some stores won’t announce all of its best deals until the week leading up to Thanksgiving.
For now, these deals from top retailers should give you something to think about.
Which stores will you visit on Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday?