The Comprehensive Email Marketing Guide is a free ebook that will walk you through all the crucial steps of creating an email strategy.
In the year 2016, email marketing is no longer an option for businesses, it's a requirement.
Regardless of industry or function, email marketing is a relatively affordable and highly beneficial marketing function. It allows you to have direct contact with your customer, and in many cases, can provide an opportunity to not only engage, but garner sales as well.
Still need convincing that email marketing is a must? These stats should help:
- 91 percent of consumers check their email at least one time per day (Quick Sprout)
- 66 percent of online consumers in the United States, age 15 or older, have made a purchase resulting from a marketing email (Quick Sprout)
- 74 percent of marketers believe email will produce return on investment or has already done so (Pardot)
- Email marketing yields a return on investment of approximately 4,300 percent (Direct Marketing Association)
- For every dollar spent on email marketing, the average return on investment is more than $44 (ExactTarget)
- Email conversion rates are approximately three times higher than social media (McKinsey & Company)
- 95 percent of people who opt into email messages from their favorite brands from them useful (Salesforce)
In order to build a successful email marketing plan, the first place to start is building your strategy and choose an ESP (email service provider).
The Comprehensive Email Marketing Guide is a free ebook that will walk you through all the crucial steps of creating an email plan that works. Download it now to learn tips on:
- Goal setting
- Email analytics
- Creating a Strategy
- What to look for in an ESP
- The anatomy of the perfect email
- And more!