Ready to Contribute Expert Content?
Ready to contribute content to Business.com? Great! We can't wait to hear what you've got to say. We are always looking for new experts to join the ranks of our content contributors. If you're an expert working in your field – whether as an employee, entrepreneur or consultant – we'd love to help you share your expertise with our readers and the Business.com community. Please keep in mind we are a B2B community with a focus on small business. Whatever you've got to say, please be sure it's of interest to our audience. Here are some suggested topics:
- Social Media
- Growth strategy
- SMB problem-solving -- first person accounts are great!
- Advice on how to purchase, choose or best use small business tools, products and services
- Operations problem solving and skills
You can contribute as frequently as you like, but a few times a month is ideal. We may edit your content for quality, clarity and length, but we will try to keep it as close to the original as possible.
If you're ready to apply, click here. But before you do, a few things to keep in mind:
- We are seeking experts only. We are not accepting applications from bloggers, freelancers or SEO/content marketers.
- We do not currently accept infographics from third parties. If you submit an infographic it must be created by the company you represent.
- We do not allow images created or taken by third parties or stock photography.
- We are not accepting articles that contain interviews or quote third-parties. The writing must be representing your point of view, not quoting someone else.
- We are working hard to accept only high-quality content. Even if you are approved, if we don't love the quality of your content, we may choose to reject it.
Now that that's out of the way, let's see what you've got to offer. While we don't pay for content, we promise to share your content with our Business.com community and sometimes with our social community. We hope you'll share on social media, too. Ready to apply? Go here.