APM Can be Used to Monitor the Following
- Individual components or the end-to-end
infrastructure supporting an application,
including application servers, web servers,
databases, and others.
- The interfaces that enable applications to
run across different platforms.
- Applications that run on on-premise, cloudbased
or hybrid architectures.
- The response time for the performance of
an application transaction, including contributions
to that response time from individual
components and the specific network
hops that take place during an end-to-end
- Code-level performance, including stack
trace and database query details.