eBrandz is a marketing services that specializes in PPC and internet marketing. It can help you build leads and increase online presence through its pay-per-click offering. This company has training in a variety of online marketing topics, so it can bring these resources into your PPC campaigns instead of just basic offerings. With its variety of options and full PPC services, this is one of the best PPC management companies we reviewed. It has all the basic features we looked for in an internet marketing and PPC management service.
View all our recommendations for internet marketing services and PPC management on our best picks page.
This service is accredited by both Google and Bing, and it offers support through phone, live chat and email. It's not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, however it does have an A+ rating with the agency. There are no customer reviews on the company's BBB profile either. While it specializes in PPC management, it can also offer SEO services, industry-specific marketing, affiliate management, social media marketing, and web design and development.
Pricing and Plans
eBrandz is one of the few services we reviewed that lists all its pricing on its website. It breaks down its PPC offering into four main segments: local, national, retargeting and ecommerce. This breakdown is ideal for small businesses of varying sizes, and also means eBrandz can provide you with a plan that meets your needs, depending on what's best for your business. The Local PPC offering ranges from $145 to $740 per month, and has varying features related to keywords, remarketing and display networks. The National PPC plans are slightly more expensive ranging from $239 to $1,599. The PPC Retargeting offering starts at just $79 per month, but extends up to $199 per month. The e-commerce PPC offering ranges from $79 to $149 per month, and includes features like Google Merchant account creation and display remarketing.
eBrandz has one of the most diverse PPC offerings of any company we reviewed. It's transparent about its features and lists its pricing online, which is ideal for companies looking to get an idea of what's included in the service without having to go through the sales process. eBrandz also has a long list of other services, like SEO marketing, social media marketing, web design, email marketing and industry-specific marketing.
- PPC: eBrandz has a robust PPC management offering. It's one of the few companies we reviewed with five separate PPC plan offerings. It can help work with you to build the campaign that's best for your business. It's also certified by both Google and Bing, cementing it as a reputable service. Its reporting features includes dashboards to track in-depth insights from your PPC campaigns.
- SEO: Like its PPC offering, eBrandz SEO offering is divided into a couple different segments. It offers both local and national SEO. Features include free audit reports, backlink reports, an analytics dashboard for monitoring your site and content creation.
- Email Marketing: eBrandz email marketing offering includes list segmentation, online surveys, A/B testing, landing pages, personalized email, tracking clicks and list imports. eBrandz's email marketing offering is on par with its other services.
- Social Media: This company's social media marketing offering includes Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn. It breaks plans down into six different plans, which means you'll have several options and features to choose from. It offers content creation, push notification management and can help manage your social media presence.
- Web Design: eBrandz, like many other companies we reviewed, has a full web design and development offering as well. You can view a full breakdown of its web design services here. In terms of marketing and PPC, it can assist with landing pages and ad design.
- Reporting Features: All eBrandz's offerings come with extensive analytics and reporting features. You'll be able to enjoy custom reports and advanced dashboards to track your marketing efforts.
Pros and Cons
- eBrandz is a full-service digital marketing agency, with great offerings in all the major marketing areas.
- It's also a transparent company, listing its features and pricing on its website.
- While eBrandz tends to be much cheaper than other PPC management companies we reviewed, it outsources some projects, so you may not have a dedicated account manager to be your eBrandz point of contact.
Support and Customer Service
eBrandz offers live chat, phone and email support to its customers. eBrandz has an extensive and diverse portfolio of clients, which indicates that it's a great option for any type of business. It offers a wide selection of digital marketing solutions, including every feature we expect from top internet marketing tools, and especially excels in PPC management. This company offers a variety of package deals, so you know what you're getting upfront and can choose the plan that best suits your business needs.
Editor's note: Looking for an internet marketing service for your business? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our vendor partners contact you with information.
How Does Your Business Stack Up? Get a Free Business Report Card!Get My Report Card