eBrandz is an online marketing service with a focus on pay-per-click solutions. This company has training in a variety of online marketing topics, so it can bring these resources into your PPC campaigns instead of just basic offerings. With its variety of options and full PPC services, this is one of the best PPC management companies we reviewed. It has all the basic features we looked for in an internet marketing and PPC management service.
eBrandz lists prices for its packages on its website. Its local PPC packages start at $109 per month, and the national PPC plans start at $239 a month.
- Different packages designed to meet different business goals. This company offers five different PPC plans to meet the needs of businesses both big and small. It also offers different plan tiers for local SEO, national SEO and social media marketing. The plans vary in campaign optimization, display ad optimization, access to Google Analytics and reports.
- Google Analytics reports. These reports include information about your campaign's success by tracking traffic to your website. All plans also include a dashboard to track in-depth insights for your PPC campaigns.
- Google certified and Bing accredited professionals.
- Ad copies that are relevant to your business and target region.
- Instant alerts through eBrandz's free mobile app.
- Internet marketing services, including SEO, website design and development, and email marketing.
- eBrandz has a blog full of internet marketing information.
- On its website, there are also testimonials, case studies and client reviews. This information provides a more complete picture of the type of work eBrandz does.
- Case studies offer a snapshot of eBrandz clients and the solutions it provided.
- The eBrandz client portfolio shows more than 250 clients ranging in size, location and expertise.
- This solution offers month-to-month contracts with no long-term lock-in period.
- eBrandz also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- You can contact customer service through email, chat and phone.
- While eBrandz tends to be much cheaper than other PPC management companies we reviewed, it outsources projects, so you may not have a dedicated account manager to be your eBrandz point of contact.
eBrandz has an extensive and diverse portfolio of clients, which indicates that it's a great option for any type of business. It offers a wide selection of digital marketing solutions, including every feature we expect from top internet marketing tools, and especially excels in PPC management. This company offers a variety of package deals, so you know what you're getting upfront and can choose the plan that best suits your business needs.
Editor's note: Looking for an online marketing solution for your business? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our vendor partners contact you with information for free:
How Does Your Business Stack Up? Get a Free Business Report Card!Get My Report Card