eBrandz provides internet marketing and pay-per-click (PPC) management services. It builds leads and can increase your business's online presence through its PPC offering. eBrandz also provides a variety of online marketing services, including SEO services, industry-specific marketing, affiliate management, social media marketing, and web design and development.
With its various options and full PPC services, eBrandz is one of the best PPC management companies we evaluated. eBrandz is accredited by both Google and Bing, and offers support by phone, live chat and email. It's not accredited by the Better Business Bureau; however, it has an A+ rating with the agency.
View all our recommendations for internet marketing services and PPC management on our best picks page.
eBrandz Pricing and Plans
eBrandz is one of the few services we reviewed that lists pricing on its website. It breaks down its PPC offering into four main segments: local, national, retargeting and e-commerce. This segmentation is ideal for small businesses of varying sizes; it also means eBrandz can provide you with a plan that meets your needs, depending on what's best for your business. The local PPC offering ranges from $145 to $740 per month, and has several features related to keywords, remarketing and display networks.
The national PPC plans are slightly more expensive, ranging from $239 to $1,599. The PPC retargeting offering starts at $89 per month, and includes things like ad optimization and display remarketing. Its e-commerce PPC services start at $111 per month, and include features like Google Merchant account creation and display remarketing.
eBrandz has one of the most diverse PPC offerings of any company we reviewed. It's also one of the most transparent internet marketing companies we evaluated. Some agencies do not publish pricing. Sometimes, it means they have a flexible offering that can be negotiated. However, by listing pricing on its website, eBrandz is upfront about its services and how much they cost. This is ideal for business owners looking to compare several different offerings without juggling a lot of sales calls.
eBrandz offers a wide range of internet marketing services, such as
- PPC: eBrandz has a robust PPC management offering. It's one of the few companies we reviewed with five separate PPC plans. It can also work with you to build the campaign that's best for your business. The company is certified by Google and Bing. Its reporting features include dashboards that track in-depth results from your PPC campaigns.
- SEO: Like its PPC services, eBrandz SEO plans are divided into a couple of different segments: local and national SEO. Features include free audit reports, backlink reports, an analytics dashboard for monitoring your site and content creation.
- Email marketing: eBrandz' email marketing service includes list segmentation, online surveys, A/B testing, landing pages, personalized email, tracking clicks and list imports.
- Social media: The social media marketing service includes Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn. The services are broken down into six different plans. It offers content creation, push notification management, and eBrandz can manage your social media presence.
- Web design: eBrandz, like many other internet marketing companies we reviewed, offers full web design and development. You can view its web design services here. In terms of marketing and PPC, it can assist with landing pages and ad design.
- Reporting: eBrandz's services come with extensive analytics and reporting features. You can access custom reports and advanced dashboards to track your marketing efforts.
Pros and Cons
We like that eBrandz is a full-service digital marketing agency with great offerings in all the major marketing areas. It has one of the most extensive plan offerings of any internet marketing company we reviewed. Another positive is that eBrandz is a transparent company, listing its features and pricing on its website. Many of the other companies we examined weren't so forthcoming with the cost of their services.
While eBrandz tends to be cheaper than other PPC management companies we reviewed, it outsources some projects, so one downside is that you may not have a dedicated account manager as your point of contact.
eBrandz offers live chat, phone and email support to its customers. The internet marketing company has an extensive and diverse portfolio of clients, which indicates that it's a great option for any type of business.
It offers a wide selection of digital marketing solutions, including every feature we expect from top internet marketing services, and eBrandz excels in PPC management. This company offers a variety of package deals, so you know what you're getting upfront and can choose the plan that best suits your business needs.
Editor's note: Looking for an internet marketing service for your business? Fill out the below questionnaire to have our vendor partners contact you about your needs.