FluentStream is a cloud-hosted VoIP phone system. It doesn't require any special hardware or wiring and is managed via an online portal. Businesses can choose from three different service plans, which vary from 41 to 104 features. The company also provides contact center service for organizations that need those tools. FluentStream offers a reliable network and round-the-clock customer support.
Pricing and Terms
FluentStream offers three different phone system service plans: Essential, Advanced and Complete. Prices start at $20 per user, per month for the Essential plan. Pricing for the other two plans, as well as FluentStream's call center services, are customized for each business. For specific pricing on those plans, businesses are encouraged to contact FluentStream directly.
FluentStream doesn't require you to sign a long-term contract. You can pay month to month. When you cancel, however, the company's terms of service require 30 days' notice. FluentStream offers a 14-day free trial.
Overall, FluentStream offers more than 100 calling, collaboration, and mobile features and tools.
The Essential plan includes 41 features, including the following:
- Call announcing
- Music on hold
- Day, night and temporary modes
- Find Me/Follow Me
- Call detail records
- Caller ID and blocking
- Do not disturb
- Group paging
- Three-way calling
- Call waiting, announce, forwarding and transfers
- Missed-call indicator
The Advanced plan has 77 features, including everything in the Essential plan as well as the following:
- Auto attendant
- Call parking
- Internet fax
- Click to call
- Multisite compatibility
- Call recording
- API access
- Virtual extensions
- SMS messaging
- Scheduled reports
The Complete plan has 104 features, including everything in the Advanced plan as well as the following:
- Unlimited API integrations
- Complete conference bridge
- Voicemail drop
- iOS and Android mobile apps
- Call queues
- Voicemail transcription
- 12,000 toll-free minutes
- Skill-based routing
- Zipcode routing
- The company offers a 99.999 percent uptime guarantee, so its service is reliable.
- Advanced and Complete plan users receive 24/7 support 365 days a year.
- FluentStream offers contact center plans that feature advanced call/queues routing; call detail reports; Freshdesk and Zendesk integration; listen, whisper and barge; and post-call IVR surveys.
- Support for the Essential plan is only available from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- FluentStream only publicizes pricing for the Essential plan on its website. Those interested in the upgraded plans must contact the company directly for a quote.
- FluentStream is not an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. However, the company has an A+ rating, and only been one complaint has been filed with the BBB against the company in the past three years.
FluentStream is a cloud-hosted VoIP phone system that is available in three service plans. Each plan includes a host of calling, collaboration and mobile features. The system doesn't require any hardware to install or maintain and is managed via an online portal. The company boasts a 99.999 percent uptime over the past two years and provides most customers with 24/7 U.S.-based support.
Editor's Note: Looking for a business phone system? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our sister site Buyer Zone connect you with vendors that can help.
How Does Your Business Stack Up? Get a Free Business Report Card!Get My Report Card