FreedomVoice offers both virtual and cloud-hosted VoIP phone services. Both options require no equipment to install and are easy to use. The virtual system is designed for businesses with a remote workforce that want a way to connect calls to their employees wherever they are, while also presenting a professional image at all times. The cloud-hosted VoIP system is available in two options: One is designed for very small businesses, while the other can be used by organizations of any size. All of FreedomVoice's offerings come with a wide array of calling, collaboration and mobility tools.
Pricing and Terms
While all options charge recurring monthly fees, exact pricing for FreedomVoice varies by the type of system you are using. The CloudPhone system, designed for businesses with four employees or fewer, is $29.95 per user per month. This includes unlimited calling, access to nearly all of the system's features and a basic Polycom phone. Users can rent upgraded phones for $5 per phone per month. The only added costs are for the call recording, voicemail transcription services and the ability to professionally record automated greetings.
Pricing for the CloudPBX phone system, which can be used by businesses of all sizes, is determined by a local reseller. The FreedomVoice representative we spoke with said the CloudPBX system is typically a few dollars cheaper per user per month. There are three service plans for CloudNumber, the virtual service. The Start plan is $9.95 per month and includes 400 minutes, and the Edge plan is $19.95 per month and includes 1,200 minutes. The most expensive option is the Suite plan. It is $29.95 per month and includes 3,000 minutes. Extra minutes for each plan are 3.9 cents each.
There are no contracts with FreedomVoice. You pay month to month and can cancel at any time. The company also offers a 30-day risk-free trial.
FreedomVoice offers both virtual and VoIP services.
CloudPhone and CloudPBX
- FreedomVoice's CloudPhone and CloudPBX are cloud-based phone solutions that don't require an onsite server, PBX equipment to configure or software to install. All that's needed to run the systems are a high-speed broadband internet connection and IP phones. The phones come preconfigured and ready to be plugged in. Once the phones are activated online, you can immediately make and receive calls.
- The CloudPhone system is designed specifically to support businesses with up to four employees. Businesses with more than four users are encouraged to consider FreedomVoice's CloudPBX phone system. It offers the same functionality but is sold through authorized resellers. These resellers assess each business's network to ensure the system runs properly and develop customized pricing.
- CloudNumber is a virtual service that works as an extensive call-forwarding system that routes calls made to a main business line to the phone of each employee's choosing, such as a mobile or home phone. This option gives very small businesses a professional phone system without them having to purchase office phones for every employee.
- Since this system uses no hardware, it can be up and running in just minutes. After you sign up for service and choose a local or toll-free number, the service is live and ready to use. In addition to letting you choose a new number, CloudNumber lets your business transfer over a phone number you already use.
- One of the first steps in setting up the system is to record a greeting for the automated attendant. The auto attendant is what answers every call to the system. Customers and clients then indicate who they are trying to reach, and the call is immediately transferred to the employee.
- Employees can configure their settings so the system tries to reach them on multiple phones. They can choose for the system to ring their phones in a sequential order or all at the same time.
- The system offers unlimited line capacity, so callers never hear a busy signal, even if multiple people are calling the business at the same time.
CloudNumber, the virtual system, and CloudPhone and CloudPBX, the VoIP phone systems, offer a wide selection of valuable features.
FreedomVoice's virtual system includes more than 40 features, including the following:
- Automated attendant
- After-hours greeting
- Smart number routing
- Call forwarding
- Simultaneous ring
- Call queue
- Custom hold music
- Call screening
- Call whisper
- Call recording
- Voicemail and fax to email
- Voicemail transcription
- Online fax
FreedomVoice's cloud VoIP systems includes all of the features in the virtual system, plus these features:
- Call hold
- Call parking/retrieval
- Three-way conferencing
- Direct inward dialing
- Do Not Disturb
- Message-waiting indicator
- The FreedomVoice mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices. With it, employees can make and receive calls from their business lines, manage voicemails and faxes, make three-way calls, and use one-touch dialing to call contacts.
- FreedomVoice's cloud-based phone systems have a 99.99 percent uptime. To keep the systems up and running at such a high rate, FreedomVoice uses five redundant data centers. With this setup, if a data center goes down or needs maintenance, all of the information stored there can instantly be moved to another location to ensure continuous service. Additionally, FreedomVoice works with a blend of top-tier carriers to make sure call quality is crystal clear.
- The FreedomVoice customer care team is available by phone or email between 5 a.m. and 6 p.m. (PST) Monday through Friday and from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (PST) on Saturdays. There is also 24/7 support for emergency issues.
- None of FreedomVoice's systems allow online or video conferencing.
- Businesses interested in the CloudPBX system have to work with one of FreedomVoice's partner resellers. The service and pricing that you receive will depend on the specific resellers you work with.
FreedomVoice is an excellent phone system for very small businesses. It gives microbusinesses the opportunity to choose between a virtual system that transfers calls to mobile and home phones or a fully functioning VoIP phone system that's hosted in the cloud. Both options are chock-full of valuable features and affordable. The CloudPhone system even includes phones in its monthly pricing.
Editor's Note: Looking for a business phone system? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our sister site Buyer Zone connect you with vendors that can help.
How Does Your Business Stack Up? Get a Free Business Report Card!Get My Report Card