Fuse Workforce Management isn't a traditional online payroll service. This is a human capital management platform that ties together payroll, time and attendance, and human resources management. While other providers offer all of these options, they allow you to pick and choose the services you want. With Fuse, you pay one monthly fee for all of the services. The payroll system includes full payroll processing and payroll tax management. Fuse Workforce Management is only available for businesses with at least 50 employees.
Read our reviews of other top payroll companies, see answers to online payroll frequently asked questions and review a complete vendor list on our online payroll best picks page.
Fuse Workforce Management Pricing
You do not pick and choose which services you want from Fuse; you pay one flat fee for all of its services. For a business with about 100 employees, we were quoted pricing of about $18 per employee per month.
Fuse Workforce Management Payroll Services and Features
Fuse Workforce Management is a human capital management (HCM) platform. Included in the platform is a full-service payroll system.
- The online system is cloud-based and accessible from anywhere. All you need is a web browser or mobile device.
- The payroll module handles all payroll processing. It shows real-time calculations, offers versatile pay rules that account for regular and overtime hours, and provides notifications and alerts when employees are nearing overtime. The payroll module also shows you a paycheck analysis report before payroll is processed, so you can ensure your payroll is 100 percent correct.
- You can pay employees via direct deposit, printed check or prepaid debit card.
- The payroll module handles all your payroll tax obligations. It calculates, files, and pays local, state, and federal taxes on your behalf.
- Employees can log in to the platform to see their pay history and paystubs. They can also use the employee self-service to see their time-off accruals and schedules.
In addition to payroll processing, the Fuse Workforce Management platform includes a number of other services:
- The time and attendance module tracks the hours employees work and allows managers to approve timesheets. It also includes accrual and absence management to monitor how much paid time off employees have and use.
- With the HR core services module, employers can store all employee data in one location; streamline applicant tracking, screening, selection and onboarding; set up benefit plans and open enrollment; and automate performance reviews.
- Employers can manually or automatically build schedules.
- The system can also be expanded to include Affordable Care Act compliance, travel and expense report management, background checks, employment eligibility verification, salary reports, recruitment solutions, benefits carrier integration, and COBRA administration.
Fuse Workforce Management only serves businesses with at least 50 employees. Smaller businesses in search of these services will have to find another provider.
Another potential negative is that this is an all-or-none platform. For example, you can't only use the payroll module. If you want Fuse Workforce Management to handle your payroll, you will also need to pay for the time and attendance and HR modules.
Fuse Workforce Management is not an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. However, the company does have an A+ rating and has not had any complaints filed against it in the past three years.
Editor's note: Looking for a payroll service? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our sister site BuyerZone connect you with vendors that can help.
How Does Your Business Stack Up? Get a Free Business Report Card!Get My Report Card