Fuse Workforce Management isn't a traditional online payroll service. This is a human capital management platform that ties together payroll, time and attendance, and human resources management. While other providers offer all of these options, they allow you to pick and choose the services you want. With Fuse Workforce Management, you pay one monthly fee for all of the services. The payroll system includes full payroll processing and payroll tax management. Fuse Workforce Management is only available for businesses with at least 50 employees.
You pay one flat fee for all of Fuse Workforce Management's services. We were not provided with estimated pricing.
Services and Features
Fuse Workforce Management offers a full-service payroll platform.
- The online system is cloud-based and accessible from anywhere. All you need is a web browser or mobile device.
- The payroll module handles all payroll processing. It shows real-time calculations, offers versatile pay rules that account for regular and overtime hours, and provides notifications and alerts when employees are nearing overtime. The payroll module also shows you a paycheck analysis report before payroll is processed, so you can ensure your payroll is 100 percent correct.
- You can pay employees via direct deposit, printed check or prepaid debit card.
- The payroll module handles all payroll tax obligations. It calculates, files, and pays local, state, and federal taxes on your behalf.
- Employees can log in to the platform to see their pay history and paystubs. They can also use the employee self-service to see their paid time off accruals and schedules.
In addition to payroll processing, the Fuse Workforce Management platform includes a number of other services:
- The time and attendance module tracks the hours employees work and allows managers to approve timesheets. It also includes accrual and absence management to monitor how much paid time off employees have and use.
- With the HR core services module, employers can store all employee data in one location; streamline applicant tracking, screening, selection and onboarding; set up benefit plans and open enrollment; and automate performance reviews.
- Employers can manually or automatically build schedules.
- The system can also be expanded to include Affordable Care Act compliance, travel and expense report management, background checks, employment eligibility verification, salary reports, recruitment solutions, benefits carrier integration and COBRA administration.
Fuse Workforce Management only serves businesses with at least 50 employees. Small businesses in search of these services will have to find another provider.
Another potential negative is that this is an all-or-none platform. For example, you can't only use the payroll module. If you want Fuse Workforce Management to handle your payroll, you will also need to pay for the time and attendance and HR modules.
Editor's Note: Looking for a payroll service? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our sister site Buyer Zone connect you with vendors that can help.
How Does Your Business Stack Up? Get a Free Business Report Card!Get My Report Card