Go Fish Digital handles online reputation management and search engine optimization (SEO) to help you present the best image on the internet. If your business is dealing with unfavorable reviews, it works to repair your reputation by suppressing negative reviews while generating new ones. It also strives to enhance your internet reputation by creating new content and promoting it, and by getting your message out to online news and other sources.
View all our recommendations for online reputation management companies on our best picks page.
Go Fish Digital doesn't have set service plans for its online reputation management services. Instead, the company provides detailed proposals on a suggested campaign. Once a campaign has been agreed upon, pricing, as well as contract length, are determined.
Online Reputation Management Services
Go Fish Digital provides a comprehensive and thorough online reputation management service that aims to remove negative reviews, suppress negative sites on searches and create and promote positive internet copy to enhance your reputation.
Among some of the tactics that Go Fish Digital employs are:
- Search engine result improvement: Businesses that have negative content about them online suffer the most when those articles or reviews show up on the first few pages of search results. To help businesses in this situation, Go Fish Digital creates and promotes new, positive content that is designed to help push negative articles and reviews further down from the top of the search results.
- Yelp and online review improvement: Go Fish Digital uses a three-pronged plan of attack that includes alerting Yelp to one-star reviews that failed to meet guidelines, signaling Yelp to positive reviews that are being filtered out so these reviews are displayed and encouraging customers to post positive reviews. Additionally, Go Fish can train your business's employees on Yelp so your company can handle this task on your own.
- Google and Bing Autocomplete cleanup: The company employs several strategies designed to ensure that negative terms do not appear in the automatic search suggestions that accompany your business's name. For example, they help remove instances when the words lawsuit or scam appear after your company's name in the suggested search options when users are typing your business's name into Google or Bing. If those words are appearing in your brand's autocomplete suggestions, Go Fish Digital will devise a campaign to influence those results in a more positive direction.
- Public affairs messaging and amplification: Go Fish Digital can help businesses spread specific messages to targeted online communities. This can include pushing out additional content to ensure it is more visible in search results, adjusting copy on public forums and promoting important information on Reddit.
- Reputation monitoring: Go Fish uses a combination of manual searches and a multitude of commercially available social media monitoring and SEO tools to track your sites' standings and your company's presence. This thorough search helps ensure that if someone says something about your company – good or bad – you know about it quickly, so you can respond. It also has a proprietary tool that snaps shots of the first five pages on Google results for keywords concerning your business in order to track trends.
Every month Go Fish Digital provides detailed reports on where your online reputation stands. It includes an explanation of any significant changes. The company uses its own set of custom metrics that factor into every aspect of a brand's online reputation. The score, which ranges between 1 and 100, allows Go Fish Digital to easily set new goals for future campaigns.
In addition to repairing and monitoring your brand's online image, Go Fish Digital can provide training to your own staff to give them the knowledge and tools necessary to ensure your brand maintains a positive online image. It creates in-person or online programs, which can include training videos and certification quizzes.
We were impressed that Go Fish Digital had no negative reviews on its first page of search results, nor a Google autosuggest that included negative keywords. Knowing that they can complete these tasks for themselves gives us confidence that they can provide similar results for others.
One minor downside to Go Fish Digital is that it is not an accredited member of the Better Business. However, the company has an A+ rating, and there have not been any complaints filed against them in the past three years.
Additional Digital Marketing Services
In addition to its online reputation management services, Go Fish Digital is a complete digital marketing agency that can handle a range of tasks.
Among the additional services Go Fish Digital offers are:
- Search engine optimization: Go Fish Digital conducts technical audits of your company's website and content to determine if there is anything holding Google back from optimally identifying your content. They also look for new interlinking opportunities and track keywords.
- Website design and development: Go Fish Digital's team can create and design customized websites to fit your business's specific needs. These sites can include items such as ecommerce capabilities, payment processing, shopping carts, database access, app integrations and login portals.
- Content marketing: Go Fish Digital can create new content for your brand; this includes articles, blog posts, microsites and infographics. The content is promoted to specific audiences, with the goal of attaining brand mentions and backlinks.
- Search engine marketing: Go Fish Digital creates campaigns that are centered around pay-per-click (PPC) and display advertising. The company is a Google Partner. Google Partners are certified by Google as following best practices. As part of its search engine marketing process, Go Fish Digital conducts keyword research, identifies target audiences and creates ad copy designed to attract user engagement.
Among the other services Go Fish Digital offers are influencer marketing and conversion rate optimization. The company works with both large brands and franchises as well as small and medium-sized businesses.
Editor's note: Looking for an online reputation management service for your business? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our vendor partners reach out to you with information.