Hibu PPC has comprehensive services for small businesses, offering SEO, social media marketing, web design and PPC management. As a solid internet marketing and PPC company, it's one of the few dual threats we reviewed in this category. Unlike some DIY-focused software internet marketing tools, Hibu is a service. This means you'll work directly with Hibu representatives to build out the services you need. This hands-on attention lets you get the most out of your internet marketing and PPC management plan. It also means, however, that Hibu does not list standard prices directly on its website.
View all our recommendations for internet marketing services and PPC management on our best picks page.
Hibu also has a strong offering in website design. Its tools offer a unique solution for businesses that need to target local audiences with their websites. With its focus on low-cost web design services, it's a great solution for small businesses. However, Hibu offers more than just website help; its goal is to provide all the digital marketing services a business needs, including website development, social media marketing and search engine marketing. Since Hibu strives to meet every online marketing need, it can connect your website with your social platforms to give you a consistent online presence. Hibu is also one of the few companies we reviewed that scored an A+ with the Better Business Bureau and earned accreditation. It earned three out of five stars on 110 customer reviews.
Hibu Plans and Pricing
Hibu says it provides personalized and tailored services to businesses, so it doesn't post its pricing online. This flexibility could be great for your business, but it also means you will have to go through the sales process to get a quote.
We posed as small business owners and interacted with Hibu over live chat to test the company's customer service and get a better idea of its overall offering. It structures its agreements on six-month contracts, which is a good length for businesses looking to sign up without being locked into a long-term commitment. Hibu also provides you with an account manager who can help you choose the services your business will benefit from most.
Hibu provides businesses with a number of different internet marketing services.
- PPC: Hibu has a solid PPC offering. It's accredited by Google, Bing and Yahoo, and it builds custom campaigns for each business, so you'll be working with a company that's committed to your individual success. You can set goals, build campaigns and track your success with Hibu.
- SEO: Hibu can build websites with optimal SEO coverage to maximize your site's reach. It can develop links, build your social media presence and create external content to point back to your site. Hibu takes a three-pronged approach to SEO: on-page, off-page and social. This approach gives you full SEO coverage for your business.
- Social media marketing: Hibu builds its social media marketing offering with SEO goals. These two aspects of its service can enhance your online presence. Through its social marketing services, you can buy social ads, drive results on social media and retarget customers. Its tools also work with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Website design: Hibu provides custom, mobile-friendly web design. It has one of the best web design offerings of any company we reviewed. It handles all areas of the website-building experience – writing, designing and then building each page's SEO value to make your site stand out online.
- Reporting: Hibu has built-in analytics and reporting features for all aspects of its service. You can access your reports 24/7.
Pros and Cons
Hibu provides comprehensive services to small businesses. Not many of its competitors match its breadth of services. Whether you're looking for help with SEO, PPC or social media marketing, Hibu has you covered. It's an established, reputable business – one of the few in this category with accreditation and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. It's also accredited by Google, Bing and Yahoo, which lends credibility to its PPC management services.
One potential downside of Hibu is that you can't review pricing online. This may turn off businesses that want to get a sense of how much the services cost before reaching out to contact the company directly.
Another limitation is that Hibu doesn't focus on email marketing. If you're looking for those services, you may have to look into other companies.
Hibu provides customer service by phone, live chat and email. We posed as small business owners and interacted with Hibu sales representatives over live chat to test the company's customer support and learn more about its overall services. In all instances, Hibu representatives were friendly and informative about what the company offers. They didn't push for a sale, and instead provided us with all the information we needed.