Hibu PPC provides solid internet marketing services for small businesses, with offerings in SEO marketing, social media marketing, web design, and PPC management. Its PPC offering is a standout feature of its service, with accreditation from Google, Bing and Yahoo, and budget flexibility. It's service-oriented, so you'll be able to work with Hibu to develop your marketing services. It is one of the few companies we reviewed that's accredited by the Better Business Bureau. It also scored an A+ with the agency and earned three out of five stars on customer reviews.
View all our recommendations for internet marketing services and PPC management on our best picks page.
Hibu offers live chat, email and phone support to its clients. It also has a strong offering in website design. Its tools offer a unique solution for businesses that need to target local audiences with their websites. With its focus on low-cost web design services, this is a great solution for small businesses. However, Hibu offers more than just website help; its goal is to provide all the digital marketing services a business needs, including website development, social media marketing and search engine marketing. Since Hibu strives to meet every online marketing need, it can connect your website with your social platforms to give you a consistent online presence.
Hibu says it provides personalized and tailored services to businesses, so it doesn't provide pricing online. This level of flexibility can end up being ideal for your business, but it also means you will have to go through the sales process to get a quote.
We posed as small business owners and interacted with Hibu via live chat to test the company's customer service and get a better idea of its overall offering. It structures its agreements on six-month contracts, which is an ideal length for businesses looking to sign up without being locked into a year-long or long-term commitment. Hibu will also provide you with an account manager who can help you build out your services.
- PPC: Hibu has a solid PPC offering. It's accredited by Google, Bing and Yahoo, and it's a service dedicated to improving your business's online presence. It builds custom campaigns for each business, so you'll be working with a company that's also committed to your individual success. You can set goals, build campaigns and track success with Hibu.
- SEO: Hibu can build websites with optimal SEO coverage, so you can maximize your sites reach. It can develop links, build social presences and create external content to point back to your site. HIbu takes a three-pronged approach to SEO: on-page, off-page and social. This means you'll be partnering with a company that's focused on building a full SEO marketing offering for your business.
- Email Marketing: Hibu focuses on web design, PPC management and other digital marketing services. It doesn't focus on email marketing. If you're interested in email marketing services, it's best to check out our other reviews or best picks.
- Social Media Marketing: Hibu builds its social media marketing offering with SEO goals. These two aspects of its service can help increase your online presence. Through its social marketing services, you can buy social ads, drive results on social media and retarget customers. Its tools also work with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Website Design: Hibu provides custom, mobile-friendly web design. It has one of the best web design offerings of any company we reviewed. It handles all areas of the website building experience – writing, designing and then building each page's SEO value to standout online.
- Reporting Features: Hibu provides built-in analytics and reporting features for all aspects of its service. With Hibu's reporting and insight tools, you can access reports 24/7.
Pros and Cons
- Hibu has an impressive PPC management services and is accredited by Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- It has a good online reputation, not only earning accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, but also earning an A+ with the company.
- It's a full-service agency, so if you're looking for other marketing services besides PPC management, Hibu has you covered.
- Hibu doesn't list its pricing online.
- Hibu doesn't focus on email marketing, so if you're looking for those services you may have to review other companies.
Support and customer service
Hibu provides avenues for support through phone, live chat and email, so you'll be able to work through issues with the customer service team. We posed as small business owners and interacted with Hibu sales representatives over live chat. We tested the company's customer service offering and learned more about the business's overall services. In all instances, Hibu was friendly and informative about their services. They didn't push for a sale, instead providing us with all the information we needed.
Hibu is a solid internet marketing service with all the services we expect from a digital marketing solution. While it has solid website design tools, it also has an array of other features, including social media marketing, ad design, PPC management and SEO tools. Prices aren't available online, but this company will create a customer digital marketing solution to fit your needs and budget. Hibu is a good option for most businesses, especially those looking to focus on their website design while still enhancing their digital marketing efforts.
Editor's note: Looking for an internet marketing service for your business? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our vendor partners contact you with information.
How Does Your Business Stack Up? Get a Free Business Report Card!Get My Report Card