Additionally, it offers employee self-service and integrates with a number of other IOI offerings, such as time and attendance systems and human resources administration.
Pricing and Terms
IOIPay provides customized pricing for each business. Costs are based on the number of employees, how you plan to pay employees, whether you need a general ledger for your accounting and how many garnishments you have.
The pricing we were quoted for 20 to 25 employees, paid via direct deposit, was $1.95 per employee, per payroll. In addition, each garnishment was another $1.25, and the general ledger file was $7.95. In addition, there is a year-end fee for W-2 and 1099 tax forms. There is $55 base fee, plus $4.50 per employee.
There are no contracts with IOIPay. Everything is paid payroll to payroll.
Payroll Services and Features
IOIPay offers nearly everything businesses are looking for in an online payroll service.
- IOIPay is web-based platform that can serve any size employer. The system can be accessed from any internet-connected device.
- Payroll information can be submitted online, over the phone or via fax or email.
- Employees can be paid via direct deposit, pay card or paper check that is signed and stuffed by IOIPay.
- The service calculates, files and pays all payroll taxes on your behalf to the proper agencies. In addition, the company offers a guarantee that taxes will be done on time and correctly. Should an error be made, IOIPay assumes all responsibility and pays any incurred fines. Additionally, IOIPay can take care of your year-end W-2 and 1099 processing.
- Employees can access the system on their own in order to view pay stubs and year-end tax documents as well as make any changes to their personal contact information.
There are a number of other features that make IOIPay's payroll service worth considering.
- IOIPay offers a multitude of standard reports and over 500 report templates to help you manage payroll and assess where employees are with their earnings, taxes, and deductions. It can also produce compliance reports for annual EEO-1 data, OSHA, 401(k) census reporting and more.
- The IOIPay online resource center features valuable tools and information, including payroll calculators, client forms, client training and tax alerts and forms.
- IOIPay offers a variety of other services, including time and attendance systems, human resources administration, new hire services, pay-as-you-go workers' compensation and labor law poster services.
- We were impressed with the company's customer support. When we called posing as a new business owner interested in their services, the representative we spoke with was friendly and helpful. He answered our questions in detail. By the end of our call, we had a clear understanding of how the service worked and its costs.
- IOIPay is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. As of March 2018, there has only been one complaint filed against the company.
One downside to IOIPay is that there are added fees for some of its services, such as general ledger files, printed checks, garnishments and year-end tax forms. Some of the other services we considered included those costs into their base fees.
Editor's Note: Looking for a payroll service? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our sister site Buyer Zone connect you with vendors that can help.
How Does Your Business Stack Up? Get a Free Business Report Card!Get My Report Card