MyPayrollHR is an online payroll service that has a lot to offer you and your employees. Not only can you process payroll online, you can also manage your employee records and access MyPayrollHR's human resources center. The system also handles all of your payroll tax responsibilities and lets employees log in to view their pay information and print paystubs.
Pricing and Terms
MyPayrollHR offers all-inclusive pricing. There is one monthly fee based on the number of employees you have. There is no extra charge for year-end tax services, nor delivery charges or per-check fees. One charge covers your payroll and tax processing, online HR information base, W-2s, and custom report writing. For 25 employees, we were quoted prices of $11.50 per employee per month.
There are no contracts with MyPayrollHR. You cancel at any time.
MyPayrollHR offers a wide variety of payroll and human resources services.
- The online system is cloud-based and accessible from anywhere. All you need is a high-speed internet connection and web browser.
- The payroll services allow you to pay hourly, salary and contracted employees. You can pay biweekly, weekly, semimonthly or monthly, and you can run additional payrolls outside your specific payroll cycle.
- The system can handle any employee deduction, along with contributions, such as retirement. There are no limits to the number of employee deductions and employer contributions you can set.
- You can pay employees by direct deposit, check or paycard. If you pay employees by check, you can either print the checks on your own or have MyPayrollHR print and mail them to you each pay period. With direct deposit, you can split pay among an unlimited number of bank accounts.
- MyPayrollHR calculates, files and pays all payroll taxes on your behalf to the appropriate local, state and federal agencies. The company assumes all liability for ensuring the taxes are paid correctly and on time. If an error is made, MyPayrollHR pays any resulting fines.
- MyPayrollHR processes all your employee W-2 and 1099 year-end tax forms.
- Employers have access to a wide selection of payroll reports, including payroll allocation, batch cash requirements, and employee contributions and deductions.
- Employees have access to the system to review their paystubs, print year-to-date pay information and check their balances of paid time off.
In addition to payroll processing, MyPayrollHR offers all users a variety of human resources services. The HR dashboard features an overview of both payroll and HR information. The payroll services include the ability to track employee history, such as their positions and pay rates, performance reviews, employee events, and paid time off. You can also track employee property assignments like computers and mobile devices, maintain employee training history, and store emergency contact information.
Some of the other services available are new-hire reporting, time and attendance systems, onboarding and applicant tracking, workers' compensation insurance, benefit administration, Affordable Care Act compliance services, employee screening, and retirement planning.
Customer support is available by phone, by email and online. Additionally, all client businesses have a dedicated customer support representative to be their point of contact.
MyPayrollHR is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Despite that, the company has an A rating and, as of March 2018, only one complaint filed against it over the past three years.
Editor's Note: Looking for a payroll service? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our sister site Buyer Zone connect you with vendors that can help.
How Does Your Business Stack Up? Get a Free Business Report Card!Get My Report Card