Remarkety is great for e-commerce businesses wanting to automate their email marketing campaigns. It fully integrates with most e-commerce websites and allows you to easily keep your customers engaged. When searching for an email marketing service, you want a service that offers a range of tools, such as drag-and-drop email creation tools, contact management, analytics and reports, segmentation tools, A/B split testing and automation.
View recommended email marketing services on our best picks page.
Remarkety has all those tools and more that were specifically built for e-commerce businesses. Along with basic features, Remarkety has helpful e-commerce tools that gently remind your customers about products they recently searched for or left in their shopping carts. It also integrates with most of the popular e-commerce platforms, including Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, NopCommerce, PrestaShop, VirtueMart and OpenCart.
Competitive Pricing and Terms
Like most other email marketing services, Remarkety offers plans based on the number of contacts you have. It has four different plans: Basic, Starter, Advanced and Professional.
All plans include unlimited emails, a library with newsletter templates, automation tools, abandoned cart tools, product recommendations, subscription popups along with analytics and reports.
- The Basic plan is $25 per month for up to 500 contacts. It costs an additional $25 for every 500 contacts you want to add to the plan.
- The Starter plan costs $100 per month for up to 3,000 contacts. It's another $20 per month to add 1,000 contacts. The Starter plan also includes browser abandonment tools, transactional emails, private branding and multiple accounts.
- The Advanced plan is $300 per month for up to 20,000 contacts, and it's an extra $40 for every 5,000 contacts you add. This plan includes features in the Starter plan in addition to phone support, single and double opt-in, custom API and a personal onboarding session.
- The most expensive plan, Professional, costs $800 per month for up to 100,000 contacts, and it's an additional $40 for every 5,000 contacts or 50,000 sends. This plan includes features in the Advanced plan, plus account setup by a Remarkety expert, an account manager, a dedicated IP address, advanced deliverability setup and custom email template designs.
- Before you sign up for a plan, you can try out Remarkety with its 14-day free trial. The free trial grants you complete access to Remarkety's premium features. You don't need a credit card to sign up.
- While Remarkety notes that the plans come with unlimited email sends, in fact, that is for businesses with less than 80,000 contacts. If you are a business with an extensive list of contacts, you can send up to 1,200,000 emails, and it's an extra $40 for 50,000 sends per month.
If you have more than 250,000 contacts, you'll need to contact Remarkety for a custom quote.
Remarkety has a range of features that are particularly helpful for e-commerce email marketing campaigns.
A/B split testing: A/B testing lets you duplicate and test different variations or versions for an email to determine which version will yield the best results. You can test several variations, including the subject line, call to action, email body, product images or product placement. You can also test times and days of the week to ensure your email campaign is well received by your customers.
Automation: With Remarkety's automation tools, you can automate personalized newsletters in just a few steps. You can create use Remarkety's welcome email series (or create your own) and schedule it so it's automatically sent to new subscribers. In your welcome email, you can add coupons, special offers and product recommendations. Remarkety also has a tool that helps convert browsers into active shoppers. This feature automatically generates and sends an email to visitors based on the specific page or product the visitor abandoned. These emails can include product recommendations and personal dynamic coupons. Another tool e-commerce business will appreciate is cart abandonment, which reminds shoppers they have in item waiting in their cart. You can also include special offers or personalized coupons with this email.
Email editor: With Remarkety's editor, creating responsive newsletters that work across desktop, mobile and tablet devices is a snap. You can import your own custom template, use a template created by Remarkety, or create a new template. It's easy to design emails that convert leads and drive sales to your business. With the email editor, you can create and send out automated transactional emails, including newsletter sign-ups and confirmation emails, order confirmations, order updates and status changes, order sent and tracking confirmation and recommendations. You may also send unique coupons to customers directly through your e-commerce platform, such as Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and PrestaShop.
Integrations: Remarkety integrates with all major e-commerce platforms, including Zapier, Privy, Wheelio, and Smile.io, with one-click installation.
List building: Building and growing your subscription base is an essential element of any business's email marketing strategy. Remarkety's list-building tools, such as its popup sign-up form, allow you to gradually build your contact list.
Reporting: Remarkety provides detailed information about each campaign's performance. You can see the open rate, clicks, unsubscribes and the bounce rates. You can view analytics in real time, and the reports let you see which contacts are your top spenders, who last purchased from you and who interacts most with your emails.
Segmentation: Segmentation tools allow you to send personalized content to each client. You can segment your audience by on-site behavior, including unique customer tagging, shopping behavior, website engagement and previous campaign analytics. Remarkety allows you to send personalized product recommendations to each segment.
Ease of use
Remarkety offers a lot of resources, including a free individual demo, free newsletters and live chat support, to learn the platform and its various features. You can peruse Remarkety's blog, which covers e-commerce email marketing trends, data and research. The blog also has case studies and how-to guides.
If you run into a problem using the platform, you can contact Remarkety's support department via live chat, phone or email.
While Remarkety has a 14-day free trial, other mail marketing services offer a completely free service or longer free trials so you really get a sense of the capability of their system.
Another issue to note is that cost may be a concern for some businesses. Remarkety offers an array of plans and amenities, but some of its plans are significantly more expensive than other email marketing services and may be out of reach for some startups and small businesses.
Editor's Note: Looking for an email marketing solution for your business? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our sister site BuyerZone connect you with vendors that can help.
How Does Your Business Stack Up? Get a Free Business Report Card!Get My Report Card