Rozlin Financial Group Inc. Review
Rozlin Financial Group, Inc. (RFGI) pairs highly skilled agents with excellent consumer collection features. It has every feature a B2C business needs to recover debt from delinquent consumer accounts, including skip tracing, litigation referral, customized approaches and great reporting.
Before hiring a collection agency, you should always ask for a breakdown of the agency's costs. Agencies commonly charge different fees or percentages, depending on the type of debt being collected and other factors. RFGI charges a fee based on a percentage of the debt it collects for you (it doesn't provide estimates of that fee on its website). Its fees are imposed on a contingency basis, so you don't pay for service until your debt is collected. If the agency is unable to collect for you, you don't have to pay anything.
Recovering consumer debt is no small feat, and a collection agency should offer multiple tools to service your accounts. These are some of the services RFGI offers:
- Debt collection methods: RFGI attempts to contact debtors by mail, phone and email. When necessary, it utilizes skip tracing and litigation referral services.
- Payment options: Debtors can pay RFGI by check, credit card or online payment portal. The agency will mail you a remittance check monthly after it has been paid by your debtor.
- Expert collectors: RFGI employs trained agents who tailor their collection approaches to each account. Agents do not use scripts. They undergo extensive training to maximize debt recovery for every account and collect as quickly as possible.
- Skip tracing: In addition to standard B2C collections, RFGI provides advanced skip-tracing capabilities to track down hard-to-find customers, such as ones who have changed names or addresses. RFGI has access to four different skip-tracing databases for this information.
Pros of Rozlin Financial Group Inc.
RFGI agents take a personalized approach and employ debtor-scoring strategies to determine the most effective negotiation tactics for each account. Unlike many of its competitors, RFGI places a high priority on each debtor to ensure they receive exceptional treatment and maintain a professional relationship with your business.
RFGI offers B2C collection services for many industries, including these:
- Medical practices
- Dental offices
- Healthcare services and hospitals
- Landlords and utilities
- Mortgage and lease
- Credit card companies
- Professional services
- Auto loans
If you are in a more niche industry, you can contact RFGI by phone or live chat to see if it can help with your B2C collections.
Cons of Rozlin Financial Group Inc.
One drawback to working with RFGI is that it requires a minimum of five open accounts. Although we could not find its pricing percentages or minimums online, we spoke with a representative who confirmed the required minimum.
We were also unable to receive an estimation of the percentages RFGI charges per account, but the agency states that you can request a quote online or by phone. This lack of online cost transparency could pose an issue for small business owners who only have a few delinquent accounts and want to quickly obtain a price estimate.
Another limitation of RFGI is that it doesn't operate in all states. Moreover, it doesn't list the states it can collect in on its website; instead, you'll need to contact an agent to find out if the state where your business is based is accepted by RFGI.
RGFI doesn't collect on commercial accounts; it only collects debt from individual consumers. If you need to recover debt from other businesses that use your services, this agency can't help you there.
Great customer service is an essential feature for B2C businesses to consider. We were unable to contact RFGI's compliance manager; however, we spoke with a representative who was polite and answered our questions. RFGI also has a FAQs page on its website to help debtors and its potential clients learn more about the collections process.
RFGI is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.