Salesforce Marketing Cloud offers stellar reports, which is unsurprising with Salesforce's well-known reputation for analytics. Along with great reporting tools, it offers excellent email and social media marketing tools. This service allows you to dive deep into email marketing campaigns. With Marketing Cloud, you can segment your contacts into lists depending on their interests, buying habits or whatever works for your business. However, it does lack some features the best internet marketing services typically have.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud doesn't show prices on its website. If you're interested in this provider, you'll have to reach out for a quote.
- Email marketing tools. You can use drag-and-drop segmentation tools to create lists relevant to your subscribers. This email tool can also list segmentation and trigger emails.
- Social Studio. This tool can listen, engage, monitor and publish on social media.
- Integration through all channels. This Salesforce tool can integrate advertising, marketing, commerce, sales, service and apps.
- Marketing with AI. This tool can discover new segments, find consumers and predict recommendations with AI.
- Easy-to-use features. You can use pre-built templates, messaging flows, and mobile apps to create and execute cross-channel campaigns.
- B2B or B2B management in one platform.
- Help with website design and landing page creation.
- Strong reports and analytics. You'll learn how much your customers engage with your social media content and how well your website is performing. You'll also receive reports on the success of the emails you send out.
- You can call or chat live with a Salesforce representative through its website.
- Salesforce has a blog full of relevant information on digital marketing, including email marketing, marketing predictions and marketing basics.
- While Salesforce Marketing Cloud is missing some key features, you can combine Marketing Cloud and Pardot at an additional cost for more functionality.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud doesn't offer SEO marketing.
- This solution doesn't offer website audits.
- Salesforce doesn't state prices on its website.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a solid internet marketing service with especially strong offerings in analytics and reporting. It offers everything we looked for in email and social media marketing, and its reports and analytics are some of the strongest we reviewed. This solution also helps with web design and landing page creation. However, if you're looking for help with SEO marketing and PPC management, you may want to look for another provider.
Editor's note: Looking for an online marketing solution for your business? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our vendor partners contact you with information for free:
How Does Your Business Stack Up? Get a Free Business Report Card!Get My Report Card