By Matt D'Angelo, business.com Writer | Updated Nov 30, 2018
SEO.com is a full-service digital marketing agency that specializes in SEO tools, social media marketing, web development and design, and PPC management. It has a robust offering and can cover all your digital marketing needs, although it lacks a high-caliber email marketing offering. One standout feature SEO.com offers is its free PPC audits, which means you can get expert analysis on your current PPC plans. As a marketing service, SEO.com handles all your business's needs and can help build out your services.
View all our recommendations for internet marketing services and PPC management on our best picks page.
The company is a certified Google Partner, which means their team of specialists can manage your PPC, Google Ads, e-commerce and social media marketing. While it's not accredited by the Better Business Bureau, it did earn an A+ rating with the company. It also only has one complaint on its profile in the last three years.
What stands out about this company is the breadth of its services and the level of attention they can provide small businesses. When we spoke with SEO.com sales representatives, they told us this company can create custom plans for businesses based on your specific goals. They help you develop goals, build plans and create a digital marketing strategy that's ideal for your business.
Pricing and plans
SEO.com does not list its pricing, so you'll have to go through the sales process to get an idea of how much this company will cost you. Part of the reason for withholding pricing information is because each plan with SEO.com can be specifically tailored to your business.
Contract length and agreement structure is also negotiable with SEO.com. The minimum contract requirement can be discussed with the SEO.com sales team. This level of flexibility is a good perk for small businesses.
SEO.com will also provide dedicated account managers to each business it partners with. These account managers can help you build out your services and work with you on constructing an ideal digital marketing strategy for your business. This is one area where SEO.com stands out.
- PPC Management: SEO.com can offer Google Ads help and strategy. It's a Google certified company, so you'll be working with experts to develop your offering. Its team can also help you build out your PPC management offering so you're listed as one of the highest companies for your search terms. SEO.com is one of the few companies we reviewed that provides PPC management.
- SEO Tools: Because SEO.com is a Google certified company, it can provide high-quality SEO strategy and services. It offers competitive analysis, link building, blog updates, keyword search and other general SEO services. It separates its SEO services into local and video, depending on your business's needs.
- Email Marketing: We couldn't find any details on an email marketing offering for SEO.com. It provides a wide-range of services, and likely doesn't provide a robust email marketing offering. If you're looking for email marketing services, check out our other internet marketing reviews.
- Social Media Marketing: SEO.com provides organic and paid social media marketing. It can handle regular posting, hashtag outreach, channel optimization, audience analysis, ad graphic design, a/b testing and cost per result. It can also help with content creation.
- Design: SEO.com has a whole web design and development offering, so it can handle ad and landing page design for your business. It can also help you build out your website with SEO strategy in mind.
- Reporting Features: SEO.com provides built-in reporting features on all its services. This means you'll be able to review analytics and consider your strategy and plan's effectiveness. As a digital marketing service, SEO.com's reporting features are on par with other services we reviewed.
Pros and Cons
- SEO.com has one of the most robust digital marketing offerings of any company we reviewed.
- It provides dedicated account managers to help you with your services.
- It doesn't have a robust email marketing offering.
- It doesn't list any pricing online.
Support and Customer Service
SEO.com offers support through live chat, phone and email, so you'll be able to get in touch with SEO.com should you have a problem with your services. On top of these avenues, you'll have access to your dedicated account manager, who can provide your business with personalized support and attention. We posed as small business owners and interacted with SEO.com on live chat to test customer service and learn more about the company's services. Its sales team was very helpful in answering our questions, and at no point pushed for a sale. The representatives we interacted with also provided succinct and knowledgeable answers to our questions.
Overall, SEO.com provides solid PPC management, social media marketing, SEO tools, and web design and development services. It lacks email marketing services, but its personalized attention provides businesses with reliable and compelling digital marketing services.
Editor's note: Looking for an internet marketing service for your business? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our vendor partners contact you with information.