WebiMax is a full-service digital marketing agency. It provides search engine optimization, web design, search engine marketing, lead generation, reputation management, social media marketing and email marketing. We selected WebiMax as the best pay-per-click (PPC) management service for small businesses because of its robust PPC offering, industry experience and digital marketing services. Its excellent customer service, paired with its knowledgeable account managers, makes it one of the best PPC management services we reviewed.
View all our recommendations for internet marketing services and PPC management on our best picks page.
WebiMax can meet any digital marketing need, plus it has a standout PPC management offering. They'll help you define your needs, set goals and review the digital marketing practices needed to better your business. As a full-fledged service, you can partner with WebiMax to create customized, comprehensive campaigns for your small business.
It's a Google-certified PPC management company, and it also earned an A+ with the Better Business Bureau. It's also accredited by the BBB, but only earned 3.5 out of 5 stars from the five customer reviews on the site. It offers standard support compared to other internet marketing companies we reviewed: email, phone and live chat.
Pricing and Plans
WebiMax doesn't provide a full breakdown of its pricing and plans on its website like some internet marketing companies. That's because it provides tailored plans and pricing to each business based on its needs.
The company provides a lot of information about its services on its website, and it can tailor plans to meet your specific needs. In one section, WebiMax states that the pricing for its services ranges from $500 to $200,000, which demonstrates its intention to serve businesses of all sizes. It operates on month-to-month service deals, so you're not locked into a long-term contract. You'll also have an account manager to help coordinate and build your services.
We were impressed with WebiMax's sales team. We posed as a small business owner interested in the company's services to get a better idea of its offering and test its customer service. The representative at WebiMax assessed our needs and provided us with some great background information on the SEO services it could provide. Instead of trying to set us up with a starter or entry-level package, WebiMax worked on matching their services to our hypothetical business's goals. This level of attention demonstrated by WebiMax indicates the service can be a good fit for small businesses.
- PPC Offering: WebiMax provides solid PPC management services. It offers free PPC analysis, campaign analysis, landing page updates and a transparent strategy. It also provides details on long-term strategies, ideas to increase ROI, keyword and low-cost channel analysis and other landing page updates that can help increase conversion rates. The team at WebiMax is experienced, with a background in this area that spans more than a decade, and can provide detailed insight when preparing analyses. WebiMax's offering aligns with needs of small businesses because it provides personalized attention and services.
- SEO Tools and Services: WebiMax provides Google marketing services, link building, local search help, multilingual SEO support, onsite optimization and SEO copywriting. You can view specifics from each of these features here. WebiMax provides a code of SEO ethics on its site as well, ensuring that its approach to optimization management is not only good for your business but is also ethical.
- Email Marketing: This company's email marketing plan includes email acquisition, template design, copy creation, email scheduling and tracking. It also has multistep email campaigns designed to improve engagement and keep customers coming back to your business. You can learn more about WebiMax's email marketing offering here.
- Social Media Marketing: WebiMax provides social media marketing services for all the major social networks: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube. It also provides social monitoring tools, so you can engage with customers who mention your business on these social networks as well.
- Web and Ad Design: If you have design needs in addition to your marketing needs, WebiMax can handle web design, ad design and landing page design. It also offers branding, custom web development and e-commerce solutions.
- Reporting Features: WebiMax tracks all of the data generated by your campaigns, which you can access through an online customer portal. This can help you better manage your service offering and assess the effectiveness of your campaigns.
Pros and Cons
- WebiMax provides full-fledged digital marketing services for businesses, so you can turn to them whether you need to quickly design a landing page or create an email marketing campaign.
- Its PPC management offering is one of the best of any company we reviewed. When you work with WebiMax, you're paired with a specialist. Together, you'll establish the goals for your PPC campaign. Throughout the campaign, you'll both monitor the progress of the campaign to ensure it is on track and that you're meeting the goals you'd established earlier. Another thing we liked about WebiMax is that it offers a free PPC analysis. With this information, you get a clear picture of what the service would do to improve your PPC campaigns.
- WebiMax works with businesses of all sizes. It won't turn you away just because you're a small business.
- WebiMax doesn't list detailed information about its pricing on its website. You'll need to contact the company to learn more about how much its services cost.
Customer Service and Support
WebiMax provides email, phone and live chat support for its customers; you can get in touch with a WebiMax representative at any time. WebiMax had one of the best customer service experiences of all the companies we contacted.
When we called the company, the representative we spoke with was knowledgeable but not pushy. He made it clear that WebiMax focuses on transparency. WebiMax also has a variety of resources available on its website, including FAQs, a digital marketing guide and a blog.
Editor's note: Looking for an internet marketing service for your business? Click the Compare Quotes button below to have our vendor partners contact you with information.
How Does Your Business Stack Up? Get a Free Business Report Card!Get My Report Card