Ready to polish your resume with some new skills and move closer to securing that Fortune 500-worthy position? If you are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, you can enter to win Business.com’s $1000 educational scholarship. We’ve reserved this scholarship for budding business or finance visionaries. It’s easy, free to enter, and totally pays off.
Deadline to apply: January 31, 2022
Business.com’s progressive thinkers, leaders and professionals in business recognize the importance of supporting tomorrow’s up-and-coming innovators. Don’t miss your chance to get paid to sharpen your skill set and be a part of the ever-changing landscape of business.
One undergraduate student will be given a $1,000 non-renewable educational scholarship to elevate their skills in business, finance, accounting, or similar fields.
Who can apply for the Future of Business scholarship?
Your growth matters to us, so we’ve made our requirements simple to understand. Our candidates must:
- Possess a minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 cumulative GPA and be in exceptional academic standing.
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student in the 2022-2023 academic year, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or finance.
- Be enrolled at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States.
- Demonstrate high ambition and desire to pursue a career in business (including human resources, accounting, or finance.).
How do you apply for the scholarship?
To apply for our $1,000 educational scholarship, all you must do is submit a one to two-page statement detailing your unique vision for the future of business below, and explain why you believe you deserve this scholarship.
What are the terms and conditions?
Have big ideas for the world of business? $1,000 might help you launch those ideas into reality and kickstart your professional growth. It’s time your work pays you back. Terms and conditions are as follows:
- One (1) $1,000 non-renewable scholarship will be awarded to the top applicant.
- Applicants for our 2021 Scholarship Sweepstakes must submit their entry by January 31, 2022.
- There is no fee or charge for any entries to this scholarship.
- All submitted entries must be original work written and finished by the applicant.
- Only applications and entries in English will be accepted. We will only process completed applications. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Only the scholarship recipient will be notified.
- All scholarship funds will be disbursed directly to the college or university the winner attends.
Ready to earn a scholarship for your business education?