- We are setting up our office at Siilicon Valley for HR activities like recruitment,payroll & projects.Can you all guide us how market ourselves?
- Client paid via check in late 2013, but I did not deposit it until 2014 — does it go in 2013 income or 2014 income?
- How do you compare using a professional external mediator rather than an internal manager to mediate workplace disputes?
- What is the best way of doing market research if the country we are working in does not have enough information or statistics of the market behavior?
- How involved is taking a HTML site and adding CMS, social media, SEO, shopping cart for US and Intl sales?
- I'm looking to partner with an app development company to create a prototype. How should I protect myself?
- How important and possible impact on establishing a physical presence abroad (setting up a sales office) for an outsourcing company located in India?
- How do I create a monthly budget for my website network when I have companies paying me net 30-90 days? How can I plan?
- What should be the strategy for an internet based startup considering all its limitations like less capital, less resources etc?
- Pros and cons of services, like 99Designs, to develop one's logo for a start-up company? Fear of lawsuits vs. saving money.
- How do I market my online store? What strategy should I use? Since I am start up, do you suggest I manage my own social media presence?
- Should leaders in corporate jobs look for coaching? In 30 years in corporate leadership coaching was never considered. Is this normal?
- I am trying to market my Public Speaking all over. What will be the best way to introduce myself and get out to all states?
- Which companies provide business coaching and management workshops in SADC (South African Development Community) countries?
- What are the recommended business models for chiropractors who wish to work collaboratively with complementary health service providers?
- What's the most efficient and cost-effective way to market/advertise something you have developed or created you might be able to sell?
- What technologies do staffing agencies or executive recruitment firms use to promote their candidates to prospective employers?
- How do small businesses without on-board IT staffs decide what computer HW and SW they need and which ones to buy?