- How big of a deal is to not being able to physically interview for positions located outside your present area?
- Client paid via check in late 2013, but I did not deposit it until 2014 — does it go in 2013 income or 2014 income?
- How do you compare using a professional external mediator rather than an internal manager to mediate workplace disputes?
- What is the best way of doing market research if the country we are working in does not have enough information or statistics of the market behavior?
- I'm looking to partner with an app development company to create a prototype. How should I protect myself?
- How involved is taking a HTML site and adding CMS, social media, SEO, shopping cart for US and Intl sales?
- How are you effectively reaching out to high level IT contacts (CIO,CTO)to give far enough in the sales process to schedule a needs assessment?
- How do I transition from being a contracted staff member providing business development services to a freelance consultant?
- What should be the strategy for an internet based startup considering all its limitations like less capital, less resources etc?
- Language support on YouTube: one YouTube channel with multiple languages or multiple YouTube channels?
- Should leaders in corporate jobs look for coaching? In 30 years in corporate leadership coaching was never considered. Is this normal?
- I am trying to market my Public Speaking all over. What will be the best way to introduce myself and get out to all states?
- Groupon offers a great deal, but can it be leveraged for customer acquisition for pest control professionals?
- What are the recommended business models for chiropractors who wish to work collaboratively with complementary health service providers?
- What's the most efficient and cost-effective way to market/advertise something you have developed or created you might be able to sell?
- How do small businesses without on-board IT staffs decide what computer HW and SW they need and which ones to buy?
- What technologies do staffing agencies or executive recruitment firms use to promote their candidates to prospective employers?