Keap, formerly known as Infusionsoft, is a strong contact management software application with robust marketing, sales and e-commerce tools built in. Keap is, based on our research and evaluation, the easiest CRM to use because of its straightforward tools and simple-to-understand interface. For a reasonable price, it provides numerous top-tier services that help you manage your business and customers with ease.
View all of our recommendations for CRM software on our best picks page.
Keap is an excellent CRM with a price tag that matches its robust functionality. Each Keap plan offers one user per license and 500 contacts. Each additional user is $30 per month.
- $79 per month.
- This option offers client management, email marketing, business phone line and text messaging, appointments, quotes, invoices, and payments.
- $149 per month.
- Keap Pro provides users with everything included in Keap Grow, along with marketing and sales automation, recurring payments, a landing page builder, and smart forms and reports.
- $199 per month.
- Infusionsoft offers everything in Keap Pro plan plus lead scoring, company records, advanced reporting, and e-commerce automation tools.
Keap is a true full-featured CRM with enough tools to serve large, even enterprise-level businesses. Here are the features that set Keap apart from other CRM solutions:
- Built-in e-commerce automation. While many CRMs can be used to manage aspects of e-commerce, the majority require third-party integrations to do so, but not Keap. This CRM has built-in automated e-commerce functions, making it a viable choice for businesses that live and breathe online. Keap can do things like grab contact information from your website, and automatically create and save it in a contact account.
- Sales automation. The sales automation features in Keap are stellar. Users can create and share custom quotes from the app, clients can accept quotes, and from there, your sales team can then convert quotes into orders, which clients to pay online. Users can also use sales pipeline management for lightweight internal project management across the sales and marketing teams.
- Contact manager. Keap's contact manager section includes client portals, with tools to note how committed each client is. It can easily record every interaction with a potential customer, and you can use this data to create reports, including timelines, sales activities and even the number of visits to your website. Custom data fields are available, so you can include the information that is important to your business rather than trying to manipulate preset fields, which can be confusing.
Keap is filled with a complete assortment of CRM features, including data points, form submission, a record of campaigns and purchases. It covers a range of data that helps sales representatives and marketing teams gather the information they need to help their clients.
Its customization offerings are also beneficial to users looking to create well-informed marketing campaigns. Users can create custom fields according to their needs, which helps make reporting an easier task.
Another key aspect of Keap is its email builder. It offers a drag-and-drop tool that provides templates that makes email marketing a quick and painless task. Its automated sales correspondence messages help users avoid gaps in communication and move assignments along.
Keap doesn't offer phone support at night or on the weekends – the customer service line is open from 6 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. The company does offer live chat 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So, while you might not be able to speak with a representative directly, you can reach someone when you need it.
To test the level of customer support offered, we contacted Keap posing as a small business owner interested in their software.
The representative we spoke with was very helpful. He described each feature in detail and reminded us that they would be available every step of the way if we needed assistance. The rep also talked about the common struggles small businesses experience with CRM solutions and how Keap's CRM filled those gaps. Overall, we were very impressed with the care we received from Keap. The representative was extremely patient and offered to call back and set up a demo so we understood every aspect of the software.
Editor's note: Looking for the right CRM solution for your business? Fill out the below questionnaire to have our vendor partners contact you about your needs.