Reputation Resolutions Pricing and Terms
Reputation Resolutions is great for companies that need flexibility in their service. It offers month-to-month plans, so you can cancel the service at any time without penalty. This is also one of the only companies we analyzed that offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. This type of guarantee takes some of the pressure off, especially for small businesses that are new to the world of reputation management and hesitant to sign a long-term contract.
The company offers a free demo for potential customers, and if you sign up, it creates a custom plan based on your needs. The average cost ranges from $2,500 to $5,000 per month. Although this is slightly more expensive than some other companies we examined, it is not unusual.
Reputation Resolutions has a unique offering for content removal: It only charges for the service if it successfully removes the harmful content in question. Content removal results can be instant; content suppression takes roughly four to eight months, depending on numerous factors.
Reputation Resolutions Features
Reputation Resolutions can use a variety of strategies to improve your online reputation. It can even remove negative, false and defamatory content from the internet, which not many competitors offer.
- Analysis: The process starts with a free analysis of your online reputation. The company evaluates your search results, directory listings, online reviews, social media, news and blogs, and company and/or personal website. This helps the company determine which strategies would best serve your business.
- Crisis management: Reputation Resolutions has a robust team of PR and social media crisis management specialists, internet law and online defamation attorneys, media placement specialists, cyber forensic investigators, and search engine specialists that can help you manage reputation attacks and negative publicity. Unlike many competitors, it even offers content removal, which can be a key element in handling reputation attacks.
- Review management: The company's managed services monitor your online reviews and reply to them on your behalf. If a negative review is published, Reputation Resolutions can respond to it within 24 hours or advise you on the best way to handle it. If the negative review violates the host review site's guidelines or policies, the company will work to remove it. This diligent management and quick turnaround is ideal, especially when you're dealing with reputation attacks.
- Social media management: This service can create and manage social media profiles for your business as part of its branding and suppression campaigns. It also uses social listening tools to track social media conversations and respond to social mentions in real time.
- Content creation: To help build a positive reputation for your business and displace negative content, Reputation Resolutions has a team of professional writers who can create content for you, including articles, blogs, press releases, websites and any other content-driven web assets.
- Monitoring and reporting: The company proactively monitors your reputation and reports its progress to you by phone or email. If it's running a branding or suppression-based campaign, it sends a monthly report with a breakdown of all deliverables it completed for the month and a graphical analysis of the positive changes in Google search results based on its efforts.
Reputation Resolutions Customer Service
Reputation Resolutions is accredited with the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating on the site, and has multiple five-star reviews. These are signs that the company is supportive and capable of managing its own reputation, which is a must in a reputation management company.
Reputation Resolutions offers customer support by phone, email and online form. When we reached out to the company by email, we didn't receive an immediate response; however, when we filled out the contact form, we received a quick response that thoroughly answered all of our questions.