- Monthly cost: $99. This plan includes monetization options, loyalty programs, reviews, and third-party integrations like Instagram, YouTube and Mailchimp.
- Optional services: Starting at $750. For an extra cost, the company’s designers will build a branded app for your business.
- Additional costs: Publishing your app in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store costs extra. Apple charges $99 per year for an Apple Developer account, a one-time submission fee of $199, and $25 per app update. Google charges a one-time fee for $25 to set up a Google Developers Account.
- Standard plan: $300 per month. This plan comes with 24/7 email support, a reseller dashboard, app analytics, app onboarding and access to a quarterly virtual user conference.
- Gold plan: $360 per month. In addition to everything in the Standard plan, this plan includes phone support, white-label marketing materials, location-based push notes and a signature feature.
- Platinum plan: $400 per month. In addition to the Gold plan features, this plan includes promotional materials for your app, access to Bizness Apps’ Partner Success Program, a digital marketing assessment, customer and ROI data, a reviews feature, app and website design services, free iOS submissions, free private app store submission, and free app updates.
Bizness Apps offers some cool features that you can integrate with your app, and a lot of flexibility in creating a native iOS app, a native Android app, or even a progressive web app if you prefer to go that route.
It’s well suited for retail outlets and restaurants, with static landing pages that look impressive. For busy restaurant and retail shop owners with limited staff and time, it is possible to create an impressive, professional-looking app with the features your customers want relatively quickly.
If you own a restaurant, you can post your menu in your app and allow your customers to place their orders and pay through the app, or you can offer a convenient way for customers to reserve a table. Retailers, meanwhile, can capitalize on in-app sales and add a loyalty feature for customers.
Another aspect where Bizness Apps shines for these types of small businesses is its ability to help customers reach you once they’ve downloaded your app. GPS directions can help customers find their way to your physical location, and they can dial phone numbers listed in your app with the one-touch calling feature. This makes it incredibly easy for your customers to connect with you.
Here are a few more of Bizness Apps’ noteworthy features:
- Templates: Bizness Apps offers more than 70 templates you can choose from, many of which are specifically suited for several different industries. Choose your template carefully, because once you start building your app, you can’t change templates without starting all over again. Bizness Apps gives you three choices for the layout of your app, which is fewer than other app makers we evaluated offer.
- Viewing options: The platform offers helpful viewing options so you can see what your app will look like on smartphones and tablets. You can get a sense of your app’s appearance through the software, or you can send it to your smartphone so you can see firsthand what it will look like.
- Content import: One nice feature Bizness Apps offers is the ability to add content from your website by simply entering the URL into the content management system.
- Integrations: Multiple integrations are available with Bizness Apps, including Grubhub and iMenu360 for restaurants, Shopify and Magento for e-commerce retailers, PayPal and Stripe for payment processing, and Mailchimp and Constant Contact for email marketing.
- Customer engagement tools: Bizness Apps has several features that help you connect with your customers, including a loyalty feature to give your customers a convenient in-app way to track the rewards points they’ve earned, a “fan wall” forum that your customers can use to chat about your business, a “call us” feature that your customers can use to call your business with a tap on the app, and a “tell friend” feature that allows your customers to share your app with their friends.
EASE OF USE
Bizness Apps works across multiple platforms, offers a wide selection of templates, and includes several tools for content creation and marketing. We were impressed by the fact that even if you don’t have coding knowledge or expertise, you can create an attractive app with this software.
While the system is relatively easy to learn and use, adding content is a more complex process with Bizness Apps than it is with other app builders. When you add features and then preview the changes, you need to religiously save your page every time you make a change, or you’ll lose your work.
Also, the creation and submission process, while never overly difficult, involves more steps than other app makers in our reviews require. All in all, there is a higher learning curve for the Bizness Apps interface.
Bizness Apps provides thorough information on its site to help users learn how to create an app and understand the features available to them. You can watch video tutorials and read e-books, case studies, and blog articles to learn more about creating apps and an app company. If you need help using the software, you can contact the company by email or through its support ticket feature. However, the company doesn’t offer support by phone or live chat, so it takes a while to get in direct contact with someone who can help you.